cheating?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alwayshorny33, Jul 9, 2013.

1. alwayshorny33

alwayshorny33 New Member

How many women cheat on their husbands or boyfriends with BBC without them knowing?

2. CuckoldCouple

CuckoldCouple Well-Known Member Gold Member

No need here. If Jill wants another cock she tells me. I'm not always present but I always know what she's doing. The odd time I will find out about it after she's been fucked, but not too often.

3. deedee539

deedee539 New Member

Never have to hide it

4. Aliena Sabuti

Aliena Sabuti Member

Cheating can be a very exciting way to experience your secret desires when your situation doesn't allow you to do it openly but, from my point of view, hiding must be temporary, things have to change one way or another.

serginho, Diego Sarabia and nocomp2bm like this.
  5. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

If I feel like it I'll do it behide hubby's back. I'll tell him later........maybe

mac5489 likes this.
  6. Mona

Mona New Member

I don't need to but would for sure--in a second!!! He understands: His white cock is for love; the bbc is for fucking.

Gianni Smith and melons like this.
  7. LynneC469

LynneC469 Active Member

US
    I do

melons likes this.
  8. Mariposa blanca

Mariposa blanca Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Canada
    No need to. I have my hubby's complete blessing to explore. No secrets between us.

9. donna4blackuse

donna4blackuse Active Member

US
    Count me in!

10. Maturewhitesubhubby

Maturewhitesubhubby Member

If you were married to me you wouldn't have to cheat

11. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Maybe "wouldn't have to" ... but, as noble as it is to think like this, over the past 20 or so years women have really raised their expectations, demands, and interests on having satisfying sex with men (note plural). The woman's image of "respectability & modesty", doesn't seem to concern women nearly as much as it once did ... more and more women actully seem to like being labeled a "ho" and "slut" by their peers.
    So, you may be able to give her the most satisfying fuck she's ever had, but she's still likely to want to occasionally try out a "new" man for that different feel, just as she has many pairs of shoes in her closet that she may only wear a few times and never wear again. Once our teens are up and gone, we're going to go back to our occasional MMFs and couple swappings, as that "itch of desire" is building every day. Here's an interesting article I read just a few days ago ... might be of interest. Mac :)

http://womensinfidelity.com/landingpressreleases.html

melons and Mariposa blanca like this.
  12. HusbandOf BBCadmirer

HusbandOf BBCadmirer Active Member Real Person

Really no such thing as cheating in an open relationship. I always meet guys first for safeties sake but if it somebody we know well she goes alone.

13. Mississaugacpl

Mississaugacpl Member

Canada
    Yep its happened here... however he and she knew I was okay... it started with fucking in front of hubby and then morphed into fucking while hubby was at work and did not know. :)

14. beyouronlinebaby

beyouronlinebaby New Member

Would never cheat on my husband---he is my best friend.......

15. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    An interesting perspective on this question would be how many black men here cheat on their women.

16. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    I think the testosterone-driven men have always had a different perspective of that word than women, and tend to hold women to a different level of fidelity and commitment than themselves. So it should be interesting to see how many guys, here, will provide an answer, much less an "honest" answer. Women are gaining advantages by leaps and bounds over the past decade, however, and we guys best start waking up to that. :)

17. Guen

Guen New Member

I don't need to. I have been with black guys only since I lost my virginity 4 years ago.
    However, I have to keep il secret to my parents.

wit likes this.
  18. parascrubs

parascrubs Member

US
    I would love for my wife to fuck black men, but she just isn't into it. I had an ex girlfriend that "cheated" on me with a bbc, then I found out and was actually ok with it. it then turned into a cuckold situation that went on for a couple of years. I miss that stuff quite a bit.

19. Dutchmaster

Dutchmaster Banned

Yes that would be interesting. Like a changing of the guard. and then ask the black men of this site, how would they feel if their wife or girlfriend cheated on them. There will be a twist.

willsrvu and bm_from_southjersey like this.
  20. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Well, that's mostly true, but not 100% true. All open relationships aren't built the same. While some couples have a "no holds (or holes) barred" kind of set up, others may have certain rules, like no bareback, no kissing, never play alone, etc,etc, and if those rules are broken then technically it could be considered cheating. But, as the cliché goes, the devil is in the details.

willsrvu likes this.