Cheating with black men

I love my husband knowing I am getting fucked by a Black man. I will text him telling him that I am getting fucked.... I don't always tell my husband how good the experience was until later. But I always tell my husband what I did and how I did it. He knows he can't satisfy me.

I think my wife is cheating on me I just have to find out if he's black, tonight she shows up to a birthday party 5:30 hours late tired soar and a run in her nylons, and some red marks on her inner thighs she smelled like sex, we went separately but left together when she got home she took a shower. I feel it that she is fucking behind my back now it's to make sure if he's black
You can tell if he is black by smelling her pussy. If it smells sweeter then he is. This has happened to countless women I have talked to. The explanation I received from a GYN was simply. The arousal of being with a black man for white women is so strong it stimulates the sabacious gland more causing more glucose to be released hormonally. End result, sweeter smell. Has anyone else experienced this or heard of it too??

Back