Cheating with black men

many of those white women seduced by black men realize how superior a lover those black men are to their white husbands. They do not tell their husbands at first, but eventually the husbands do find out. When they do, they too see how superior the black lover is, give in to reality, and support their wife's going black. This way the white wife is sexually satisfied. This takes the pressure off the white husband to do something he can never do, please her.

One of the hottest things to witness or be apart of, is watching awhite women get seduced by us black men. Especially when then are already in a relationship. I will admit as a blackman i enjoy taking another man's woman.
I was married when I had my first encounter. They both seemed to get a kick out of it but I can't imagine my husband at the time would have been to thrilled. What is funny is how many black men who have seduced me, not that I ever need much seduction, have been married or had significant others.

I was married when I had my first black experience, but my then hubby was cheating on me long before I ever went black. so yes, you might say my black experience was somewhat based on revenge. That was a life-changing experience for me and long story short, shortly after,.. I divorced my husband and I've been black exclusive since.

Last edited:
I was married when I had my first black experience, but my then hubby was cheating on me long before I ever went black. so yes, you might say my black experience was somewhat based on revenge. That was a life-changing experience for me and long story short, shortly after I divorced my husband and I've been black exclusive since.

And black males love beautiful white women like you, Janice!

I think my wife is cheating on me I just have to find out if he's black, tonight she shows up to a birthday party 5:30 hours late tired soar and a run in her nylons, and some red marks on her inner thighs she smelled like sex, we went separately but left together when she got home she took a shower. I feel it that she is fucking behind my back now it's to make sure if he's black

I love cheating on my hubby and him not knowing. The thrill an excitement is so damn hot!
Exactly! You come home sore and shakie, images of what just happened to you. You get wet allover as you pretend nothing is up lol. In your mind your thinking about what you will text your Bull the first chance you get.

I remember my first deduction. The first touch was to my exposed thigh, his huge hand lightly caressed it and I got soaked. Yes this was in public. His second touch was cupping a boob when I told him I was braless, his eyes were glued to how I was nipping out lil. I almost came as I sat there.

many of those white women seduced by black men realize how superior a lover those black men are to their white husbands. They do not tell their husbands at first, but eventually the husbands do find out. When they do, they too see how superior the black lover is, give in to reality, and support their wife's going black. This way the white wife is sexually satisfied. This takes the pressure off the white husband to do something he can never do, please her.

Damn right.

One of the hottest things to witness or be apart of, is watching awhite women get seduced by us black men. Especially when then are already in a relationship. I will admit as a blackman i enjoy taking another man's woman.
What do you like about it when you succeed in having white women cheat?

Back