Cheat him or make him a cuckold???

Make him a cuckold
Cheating has an aura of concealment and dishonesty. Cuckholding makes a clear statement of a womans sexual needs and desires and acknowledges that the husband is sexually " insufficient " however masculine, handsome , or atheletic he may be. Perhaps she just wants sex with black men. Or perhaps she prefers several different men. Or a group of men.

Cheating has an aura of concealment and dishonesty. Cuckholding makes a clear statement of a womans sexual needs and desires and acknowledges that the husband is sexually " insufficient " however masculine, handsome , or atheletic he may be. Perhaps she just wants sex with black men. Or perhaps she prefers several different men. Or a group of men.
Plus it is never healthy to deceive or lie to one's partner

Plus it is never healthy to deceive or lie to one's partner
Cheating is selfish self satisfaction. Cuckholding gives pleasure to both partners. Plus it is a more honest solution to what is often the husbands inability to sexually satisfy or stimulate the wife. Sometimes its really tough on men to just get old. And then E.D. Is a real kick in the balls too.

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?

Cuckold for sure! It might take time, but most if not most white guys are submissive by nature. You know your in charge, anyway. Your the woman in the relationship. That is just our opinion.

You have no intimacy in your relationship. If you did you could talk to him about your fantasy, whether he would approve or not. You need to start there.

Take the opportunity to talk and ask him about his fantasies. Make a game out of it. Write down questions about sex, kinks & fantasied and put them in a hat and take turns pulling them out, reading & answering them.

What about your Husband's fantasies? Are you open to exploring some of those with him (like FFM, BDSM, etc) if he has some or is this just you wanting to get yours?

Look at it like a team sport.
Sensational ideas

This question is for experienced hotwifes. I never tried bbc before, but I really want to try, I think and dream about it for several month. What do you suggest me just cheat to my husband or try to make him cuckold, but it will take time. Is it worth it?
Well the being worth it is kind of a question only you can answer. I am sure a lot have said yes and some have said no. It was worth it for my husband and I. I don't know how open your husband is or what he likes but if you love him I'd recommend bringing it up to him as a cuck rather than cheating. Maybe he likes the idea of catching you cheating or knowing it is happening so again something you have to answer. I have met men who enjoy both aspects.

Make him a cuckold. Introduce the idea and how you're dying to do it for him and be very sweet and loving so he can be secure and happy with the decision. After a bit, he will grow to love bbc in you and he can start prepping the bull. Then after a while, if you want *******, you can focus on breeding. Good luck!

anna, justtryit dont cheat i love it and you will too it takes time

Back