Cheat him or make him a cuckold???

Ok cheat at first, say 4 months. The rush is fantastic! Then cock him, flaunt it in his face. Don't let him be there, but have your Bull do short 20-45 sec clips on a phone. Use them to tease and shame hubby. Also a must get a spiked ball collar so he can not cum but get hard as hell lol.
******* the hell out of him...dress really slutty...with heels..when he looks...say "stop looking."and slap him

Most husbands would prefer their wives cheating on them as that would ease the pressure of admitting how much they desire being cucked. But often how surprised would they be when that never turns out as planned?

. Sweet hun that's the 6th different definition of Cockhold I have heard now lol. I'm sure we could all find others and even make up our own too. Reality is, let it be known to him so he is so turned on he holds and strokes his own cock! This definition below is one of my top two favorites.
View attachment 1526515

Because the top google result is really the authority on definition of words.

Merriam-Webster on the other hand defines cuckold as "A man whose wife is unfaithful"

Just saying.

Because the top google result is really the authority on definition of words.

Merriam-Webster on the other hand defines cuckold as "A man whose wife is unfaithful"

Just saying.
That is an opinion only. Fact is some recognize many other authority's as predominantly, like a thesaurus. Wikipedia is definitely a more widely used source for street use and that's the definition most apply.

If you value him you will not cheat and to make him a cuckold often takes time if possible at all. To make a man a cuckold is to dominate him so he accepts whatever you want and this is the greatest reward , security in having a man who willingly submits. It does not matter what color or size you cuck him with first because once he accepts you can have any cock you wish. It pays to sample because not every cock is created equal and often big black ones are useless just as many other mens are.

If you value him you will not cheat and to make him a cuckold often takes time if possible at all. To make a man a cuckold is to dominate him so he accepts whatever you want and this is the greatest reward , security in having a man who willingly submits. It does not matter what color or size you cuck him with first because once he accepts you can have any cock you wish. It pays to sample because not every cock is created equal and often big black ones are useless just as many other mens are.
Couldn't disagree more but thanks for contributing.

and tease him like crazy with your heels
DM0Epu_VQAAOHug.jpg
"You like my heels, hubby? You like how my feet look in them? Well...STOP IT!!!"

. Sweet hun that's the 6th different definition of Cockhold I have heard now lol. I'm sure we could all find others and even make up our own too. Reality is, let it be known to him so he is so turned on he holds and strokes his own cock! This definition below is one of my top two favorites.
View attachment 1526515
So, I "googled" that definition you posted. Can't find that one anywhere, but then google isn't an authoritarian in word definitions, either.
I'm not going to debate definitions on words ... people will believe what they choose to believe. The die hard followers of President Trump is proof of that. I prefer knowing the facts and then simply making my decision. There are simply too many true dictionaries available that give a more precise meaning of the word. Possibly finding the root of the word or looking up the history of the word might help one understand. But one thing for sure ... I won't give a rat's ass. It just makes discussions difficult when everyone brings their own definitions to the table.

Back