Chatting without meeting

The flip side to all this is guys chatting that assume I want to jump on a plane and fly to them with a ticket I bought. The only one that in to them is themselves. Sad

Are you saying that these guys initiate contact... and expect you to bring them the pussy? 😂

A man who never took a chance, never had a chance. Cant blame a brotha for trying 🤷‍♂️

Are you saying that these guys initiate contact... and expect you to bring them the pussy? 😂

A man who never took a chance, never had a chance. Cant blame a brotha for trying 🤷‍♂️
Take a chance? Sending tickets with a nice invitation is taking a chance. Asking me to go to them in a DM is lazy and is a non-starter.

I'm curious how fellow BBC feel about women who want to chat but not meet. Do you chat with women and/or couples that only want online only? I personally love to chat, but must have the opportunity to possibly meet one day. Women/couples .... what keeps you from wanting to actually meet in person?
as long as they are upfront about it i am cool with it.

How can I tell the difference? I hate to be fooled
video chat that's what I have done in the past. If they aren't willing to video chat then is a dude pretending to be the girl. With that said we haven't meet anyone so far because of a few reasons. 1. they keep pushing to fuck when that is something we don't want. 2. They flake out when it comes to STD testing or having a vanilla meet n greet first. 3. Not respecting my need to take my time and not rush into anything or disrespecting my husband and/or trying to get me to do something behind his back. 4. They act like I owe something just because they have a black cock

Last edited:
video chat that's what I have done in the past. If they aren't willing to video chat then is a dude pretending to be the girl. With that said we haven't meet anyone so far because of a few reasons. 1. they keep pushing to fuck when that is something we don't want. 2. They flake out when it comes to STD testing or having a vanilla meet n greet first. 3. Not respecting my need to take my time and not rush into anything or disrespecting my husband and/or trying to get me to do something behind his back. 4. They act like I owe something just because they have a black cock
Yes! 1, 2, 3, and 4! Playmates must hit the marks or we are just not a good fit.

I'm curious how fellow BBC feel about women who want to chat but not meet. Do you chat with women and/or couples that only want online only? I personally love to chat, but must have the opportunity to possibly meet one day. Women/couples .... what keeps you from wanting to actually meet in person?
I agree with you chatting is Kool and sometimes great because you feel like it's building to something more. But not having a future of meeting really kills it.

it's most likely the husband chatting gettin off from the convo

Back