Chatting without meeting

I'm curious how fellow BBC feel about women who want to chat but not meet. Do you chat with women and/or couples that only want online only? I personally love to chat, but must have the opportunity to possibly meet one day. Women/couples .... what keeps you from wanting to actually meet in person?
I’ll chat, as long as no one is trying to pretend like more is on the table. I’ll chat happily just to chat. But I’ll hate having my time wasted

I'm curious how fellow BBC feel about women who want to chat but not meet. Do you chat with women and/or couples that only want online only? I personally love to chat, but must have the opportunity to possibly meet one day. Women/couples .... what keeps you from wanting to actually meet in person?
Aids

For me, there has to be the purpose of meeting eventually after chatting for so long. Otherwise they are just getting a mental stimulation from the convo that they are not fully ready to make the jump on my BBC. Can't stand tire kickers or time wasters, or those who twist the purpose of the meet to their terms and desires.

For me it's about being upfront open and honest about wht u they really seeking...most cuck just wnt to tlk..send me pix videos cam for me to stroke to am good...and if chemistry good and wnt to me kewl
First five minutes u can tell if they flakes or bullshitting

I don't mind chatting with females and couples who I won't be meeting as long as it's clear we aren't going to be meeting and they understand I'm not interested in sexting or sharing a bunch of pics(after I've told them). But chatting about cuckolding, interests, or just good conversations are always welcome.

I use to sext, send pics and videos with couples/females years ago but go tired of getting all hot and bothered for no reason.
I don't need their pics and videos to jack off too, the internet has WAY more than enough material lol.

Chatting is ok... Just dont bullshit me like you are open to meeting when you really aren't (and dont hit me with that distance ******* either as I have flight benefits, I can and will pull up). Huge red flag is when someone wont call and/or video chat.
I feel the same way too ..

The biggest thing that keeps us from meeting is the great distance.
But we love to chat.

What completely baffles me are the people who send hella pictures of pussy and ass, act like they want to meet then go ghost... wtf?

You shown me heaven and earth only to condemn me to purgatory. For what? I think Im going to start a thread to dump all of those pics onto. My way of giving back to the universe.

What completely baffles me are the people who send hella pictures of pussy and ass, act like they want to meet then go ghost... wtf?

You shown me heaven and earth only to condemn me to purgatory. For what? I think Im going to start a thread to dump all of those pics onto. My way of giving back to the universe.
Yeah that is weird, maybe that they have some sort of flashing kink or fetish where they can only send their nudes to you to get off online and then run off, perhaps coz they have a partner, or some wack guilt activity they like to do. Also the same logic with men and sending dick pics.

Prefer meeting or at least working towards a potential meeting but dont mind chatting for some period of time as long as it's trying to move in some direction (preferably hooking up but even if the real meeting just ends up with friendship). All that said, i'm not too fond of chatting endlessly with folks who are miles/states away where there is never any real potential of this. Just my preference...find someone closer to where you are for that or go to the chat room, don't blow up my inbox.

Back