Chastity or no chastity that is the question?

It actually becomes addictive, that little steel trap. My little white dick just feels at home locked in it’s cage, I feel no shame, I have a little penis, I know it and I know it’s place and it enjoys being there…..and when he’s locked up, that means the wife’s pussy is getting what it needs, big black cock, so all is good. Not cumming for days but watching her fuck or getting pics at work while she’s home fucking, being locked up just makes it all seem right. If I had a big cock like her bulls, it wouldn’t even fit in the cage and she wouldn’t want it locked up. The euphoria and build up and very frequent reminder from a tug or pinch on you balls or shaft from the cage, is an all day and night reminder you are the owner of a inferior, very small, little cute white boy penis and your world is in its right place now….cage on me and big black cocks and lots of their cum, in my now completely sexually satisfied and extremely happy, horny little slut for black cocks wife.

View attachment 5226215
View attachment 5226216

View attachment 5226219
View attachment 5226262View attachment 5226256
View attachment 5226271
View attachment 5226280
View attachment 5226281
View attachment 5226226
So embarrassingly small, god that’s pathetic and hell, I should for the sake of my wife’s sexual sanity, just get one permanently welded on so it’s damn near impossible to ever have it removed. Now she knows what I knew my whole life looking down between my legs and jerking this little thing off with a two fingers and a thumb my whole life…..and she understands the difference between this and good cock, good big black cock. 100% absolutely zero comparison and she’ll proudly own and let me know that now but I knew it all along and for many years. When your hung like me, it’s self explanatory. Tell me I wasn’t born to be a cuckold….that dick is mine, I just laugh at it now, so fucking tiny.
Fantastic answer 😊👍

Chastity...and not just when the black Bull is around. He's 24/7. This tells cucky that his wife is the QoS of the black bull and cucky no longer has access...neither to is dicklette nor pussy. The main key to the cage has the black Bull. So he controls cucky's "sex life". So cucky has only access when black Bull is around. At the beginning our black Bull gave cucky 5 minutes to cum after cage is removed. By today cucky gets only 30 seconds. The goal is less than 10 seconds. Otherwise no cumming🤣 Cucky missed the last two time😂
White men should not be allowed to cum. The hornier he is the more obedient he will be.

Back