Chastity or no chastity that is the question?

I would like to offer a little different take on this. Chastity too often is used to satisfy some desire of the white boy. In that setting the woman may play along out of kindness and the black man may be indifferent. A better way to look at it is that whatever is done should have the primary goal of getting white women and black men together. The needs of the white boy can then be thought of in terms of what can he do for the black man and what can he do to free the white woman. She needs to change her focus to the black man and I think it is the responsibility of the white boy to make himself less desirable as a masculine partner. Chastity of the white boy then seems reasonable as it separates the white boy from the black man. I think this dynamic is defeated if the white boy comes out of chastity to get some kind of sexual release. How can that help the black man or the white woman? Some degree of feminization can substitute and a chastity device is not needed if the white boy cannot erect. That leaves the possibility of the white boy getting some form of vicarious release or getting release as a bottom. Either way the relationship of the white woman and the black man is not interfered with. In fact it is encouraged. In my opinion the ideal situation is one where the white boy has been rendered irrelevant and the black man and the white woman focus their energies on each other. They may respect the white boy and appreciate him but in the context of a non-sexual helper and supporter.

Always locked up. “This is not a three-way” as I’ve been told. Allowing the hubby to play with himself almost assures he’ll be the first to climax, and then isn’t any good to anyone.

Best scenario I heard was - hubby gets to be present in the hotel suite all weekend while his wife and her boyfriend enjoy each other, but he stays locked up the entire time. Once they’re gone, he can unlock and jerk himself off into the toilet before he cleans up and checks out.

I would like to offer a little different take on this. Chastity too often is used to satisfy some desire of the white boy. In that setting the woman may play along out of kindness and the black man may be indifferent. A better way to look at it is that whatever is done should have the primary goal of getting white women and black men together. The needs of the white boy can then be thought of in terms of what can he do for the black man and what can he do to free the white woman. She needs to change her focus to the black man and I think it is the responsibility of the white boy to make himself less desirable as a masculine partner. Chastity of the white boy then seems reasonable as it separates the white boy from the black man. I think this dynamic is defeated if the white boy comes out of chastity to get some kind of sexual release. How can that help the black man or the white woman? Some degree of feminization can substitute and a chastity device is not needed if the white boy cannot erect. That leaves the possibility of the white boy getting some form of vicarious release or getting release as a bottom. Either way the relationship of the white woman and the black man is not interfered with. In fact it is encouraged. In my opinion the ideal situation is one where the white boy has been rendered irrelevant and the black man and the white woman focus their energies on each other. They may respect the white boy and appreciate him but in the context of a non-sexual helper and supporter.
Wow! Thats absolutely brilliant observation and i couldnt agree more. Pushing the limkts of deeper submission. 👍 great!!

It actually becomes addictive, that little steel trap. My little white dick just feels at home locked in it’s cage, I feel no shame, I have a little penis, I know it and I know it’s place and it enjoys being there…..and when he’s locked up, that means the wife’s pussy is getting what it needs, big black cock, so all is good. Not cumming for days but watching her fuck or getting pics at work while she’s home fucking, being locked up just makes it all seem right. If I had a big cock like her bulls, it wouldn’t even fit in the cage and she wouldn’t want it locked up. The euphoria and build up and very frequent reminder from a tug or pinch on you balls or shaft from the cage, is an all day and night reminder you are the owner of a inferior, very small, little cute white boy penis and your world is in its right place now….cage on me and big black cocks and lots of their cum, in my now completely sexually satisfied and extremely happy, horny little slut for black cocks wife.

1657165584570.jpeg
1657165609459.jpeg

1657165636972.jpeg
1657166156067.jpeg1657166070492.jpeg
1657166380876.jpeg
1657166587482.jpeg
1657166610960.jpeg
1657165699590.jpeg
So embarrassingly small, god that’s pathetic and hell, I should for the sake of my wife’s sexual sanity, just get one permanently welded on so it’s damn near impossible to ever have it removed. Now she knows what I knew my whole life looking down between my legs and jerking this little thing off with a two fingers and a thumb my whole life…..and she understands the difference between this and good cock, good big black cock. 100% absolutely zero comparison and she’ll proudly own and let me know that now but I knew it all along and for many years. When your hung like me, it’s self explanatory. Tell me I wasn’t born to be a cuckold….that dick is mine, I just laugh at it now, so fucking tiny.

Attachments

• A894B42A-7B2F-44CE-B280-3E831A3B1975.jpeg
    A894B42A-7B2F-44CE-B280-3E831A3B1975.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 9
  • B05F2B69-0C4B-405E-83F2-2A99F4E4F8B8.jpeg
    B05F2B69-0C4B-405E-83F2-2A99F4E4F8B8.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 1657166545301.jpeg
    1657166545301.jpeg
    158.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
For us we have found difference in attitude between white and black bull lovers for my wife. White guys tend to be more egotistical and are most insulting to me the Cuckold Husband. While Black men are most often indirect to me the Cuckold and refer everything and their focus on my Hotwife. They say things to my Hotwife like, "Baby, I am your man tonight, it's just me here and am going take very good care of you." this one guy said that as he looked over at me and point to the chair in the corner.

Chastity...and not just when the black Bull is around. He's 24/7. This tells cucky that his wife is the QoS of the black bull and cucky no longer has access...neither to his dicklette nor pussy. The main key to the cage has the black Bull. So he controls cucky's "sex life". cucky has only access when black Bull is around. At the beginning our black Bull gave cucky 5 minutes to cum after cage is removed. By today cucky gets only 30 seconds. The goal is less than 10 seconds. Otherwise no cumming🤣 Cucky missed the last two time😂…not my problem😆

Last edited:
Before my wife leaves for a date with her bull I am locked up. She says she does this because she knows I would masturbate while fantasizing about what they were doing. She is right. Now, my dick strains against the cage while I think about their fun.

One bull requires me to be caged and to wear panties while he is there.IMG_1405.JPGIMG_1486 (2).JPGIMG_1486.JPG

Back