Bulls..... Chastity or Not?

Chastity or not???

• Total voters
To mutch atention for the cuckold...
A bull is not interested in wife's husband, he needs a wife!
The less a husband is around with his dick, the better for a bull. If you want, put a cage on your penis, the bull is not interested, he only needs your wife!
So, do you think a cuckold should never be naked around his woman and her Bulls? Clothed, and out of the way is better??

I'd prefer to be put in chastity by the bull and he holds the key.
So the bull knows all the time, there's no intercourse of cuckold and hotwife.
I think that is Very appealing for many of us. But do Bulls really want this? I cant imagine they do 🤔

It depends on the Bull. Some Bulls we've met are really into the cuckolding fetish. They prefer that I'm present and that I'm the submissive cuck wearing a cage. These same Bulls enjoy me fluffing them and sucking them clean afterwards.
Those are the true Bulls. And far more exciting to be with for cuckold couples 😊

We met a bull that insisted in chastity for a week before he visited. Cuck was super obedient and submissive. I sometimes release him when my lover leaves so he can jerk off while I sit on his face.
@JaxCougar that sounds so sexy! A Man who demands such things is a good find. I hope yoi had plenty other such experiences and kept hubby well fed 😋

When meeting a woman, or couple for the first time. Would you be happier if her boyfriend or husband was already in chastity?
Your question on chastity implies longer term as opposed to caged for the occasion; in either case I see that as a statement or subject that they would introduce, not me. I definitely would pay attention but more interested in her needing and ready....how long he's been locked up is solely HIS problem and I wouldn't encourage her to let him out.

Back