Catfish??

I bet. Been smashing married women for sometime and what they do not get at home I've been supplying. They all been without the knowledge of the husband. It's been nice. Nothing like a blue eye blonde. Love brunettes especially dark hair pale skin. Yes sir!!!

I bet. Been smashing married women for sometime and what they do not get at home I've been supplying. They all been without the knowledge of the husband. It's been nice. Nothing like a blue eye blonde. Love brunettes especially dark hair pale skin. Yes sir!!!
My preferences too

One thing I've been noticing more or maybe I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have. More and more white women really being flirtatious even when ther husband are around. From the hugs to the kiss on lips hellos now.

All these men supposly looking for black dick for ther wives and all they really want is to be the one sucking on a black dick need to step. There's other sites just for men into men.
Worst thing of it all it ruins a good site to meet people that are into this lifestyle. Wasting peoples time.
The problem is not that guys like that are on this site. You cannot do anything about it anyway. The real problem is that they do not clearly state what they are about and why they have come here in the first place. :(

(...) Been smashing married women for sometime (...). They all been without the knowledge of the husband. (...)
...what you expect. But who knows. Some married women play with their husbands` consent and tell them everything about it, even without your knowledge. :D

(...) More and more white women really being flirtatious even when ther husband are around. From the hugs to the kiss on lips hellos now.
i would love for my girlfriend to flirt or dance with and hug or kiss other guys right in front of me. What a great scenario!

(...) Love brunettes especially dark hair pale skin. Yes sir!!!
My preferences too
Describes my woman well. Naturally she has auburn-brunette hair but mostly dyes them black. Also she has a very fair/pale skin complexion and doesn`t get a sun tan at all.

Describes my woman well. Naturally she has auburn-brunette hair but mostly dyes them black. Also she has a very fair/pale skin complexion and doesn`t get a sun tan at all.

MY TYPE of woman. My long-term FWB is an athletic curvy dark brunette with pretty green eyes and ASS ALMIGHTY :D :D
I would love to see your woman. You can inbox me privately if you want. She sounds hot.

All these men supposly looking for black dick for ther wives and all they really want is to be the one sucking on a black dick need to step. There's other sites just for men into men.
seriously that ******* is annoying! I tell them all the time, I ain't mad that you like dick - do YOU -
but damn why you trying to hide the fact on some 'bait n switch' type of *******??? they don't know, that ******* will get a person HURT, like physically fucked up, smh....

imagine showing up and some White dude talking about 'Man i just wanna suck your dick'

obviously these guys never seen Menace II Society :bounce: - u can get shot over some bullshit like that

Back