Catfish

Wife Indy

Male
From
IN, US
I know I have been on here for over a year and I am not verified and that does not help. However, I am one of those husbands that wants to see my wife seduced by bbc. She does not know. It is sad that a member on here sends pics of a gq black guy and says he wants to meet here in Indianapolis were we are at. He says he wants to try and become my friend to seduce her. But, he will not meet now. I call catfish, because I believe he is white or not the black guy in the pics. Probably not here in Indianapolis, IN. I will not give the member name, because that could be a rule violation. Just sad, because I am upfront.

I know I have been on here for over a year and I am not verified and that does not help. However, I am one of those husbands that wants to see my wife seduced by bbc. She does not know. It is sad that a member on here sends pics of a gq black guy and says he wants to meet here in Indianapolis were we are at. He says he wants to try and become my friend to seduce her. But, he will not meet now. I call catfish, because I believe he is white or not the black guy in the pics. Probably not here in Indianapolis, IN. I will not give the member name, because that could be a rule violation. Just sad, because I am upfront.
I'll fuck ur wife brains out check my profile out and we can talk

I know there are a lot of catfishers in here because I got catfished by someone on here last week. PM me if you want to know who.

Back