Can a black cock change a white woman's life?

Hell any good dick can really change a woman's life especially when taking into account the data that says that "75% percent of women do not reach orgasm by penetration"! That means that most guys are not getting the job done in the bedroom across the board for at least 7 out of 10 women. SMH 😞

Now if you have an above average size cock and your stroke game is good so that you can hot her spot, and also add the taboo excitement of interracial sex on top of all that then yeah a bbc could change your life!😊

True
My wife and I have been unable to meet her black lover due to lockdown , he has been the only black she has had to date as she was also the first white women he had the pleasure of satisfying.
He has told her that he would like his brother to join us as soon as we are able to meet as like him he has never had white pussy.

I think it has a lot to do with the size of the black cock and how the black guy is. A black guy who is doing everything right, with a nice big dick can absolutely give us a mind blowing fantastic sex. But its more than just a penis, its the man and his entire body.

Hell any good dick can really change a woman's life especially when taking into account the data that says that "75% percent of women do not reach orgasm by penetration"! That means that most guys are not getting the job done in the bedroom across the board for at least 7 out of 10 women. SMH 😞

Now if you have an above average size cock and your stroke game is good so that you can hot her spot, and also add the taboo excitement of interracial sex on top of all that then yeah a bbc could change your life!😊
That's not really anything to do with size or skill though, a woman's ability to reach orgasm through penetration isn't dictated by a man lol it's due to her anatomy.

Penetration isn't just PIV, it's any sort of penetration whether solo or with a partner. The fact of the matter is most women tend to need clitoral stimulation to climax.

Yes. The third black guy that fucked my wife definitely changed her. His thick nine inches made her cum repeatedly. I saw her squirt from intercourse for the first time in 12 years of marriage. Now, almost six years later, she is still with him.
3 years strong with my Couple she can now gush from Vaginal sex

Absolutely - All women are different of course - but Absolutely in some if not many cases.

I witnessed my wife’s first encounter and it was remarkable. In less than an hour she changed from being a somewhat shy...somewhat self conscious/self limiting personality into an outright tigress...an Olympian...even her outward bearing and presence changed.

Yes, the right dick at the right time in the right woman....Alright!
That's how I think my wife would react if she'd just try it once.

Back