Can a black cock change a white woman's life?

Yes. The third black guy that fucked my wife definitely changed her. His thick nine inches made her cum repeatedly. I saw her squirt from intercourse for the first time in 12 years of marriage. Now, almost six years later, she is still with him.

I think its the most rediculous question I've heard, every interaction we have with other humans, other animals, religion and nature has the ability, to change our lives, for the better or worse, so why ask the question, we are all here so obviously in some way black cock has changed something in us, and every day has the potential to change us, so it's pointless.

IMHO, that is.

Yes i have certainly changed since I have experienced my first black cock. I had never experienced penetration like it , as he entered me I had my first ever vaginal orgasm.My Black lover Del’s penis is so much bigger than my husbands white cock
I had never seen such a big cock in the flesh , from the moment I saw it I knew I wanted him to fuck me which he did.
I now enjoy the best sex I have ever had with multiple orgasm’s as he fucks me . I now dress to please him often naked under a dress as he likes me to. He fingers my nipples and pussy in public when we meet in his local bar , I would never have let my inhibitions down like I do when we meet Del .
My attitude to sex has totally changed I am now more confident both in my sex life and myself generally.

Last edited:
A black lover changed my wife so much that after less than two years of marriage and cheating with her black boyfriend she divorced me and started having black babies with him.

Back