Bulls or boyfriend?

Because sex often gets "Ho-Hum" in a marriage after a few years together, my wife and I decided that we would venture into this lifestyle, and if we both liked it, we would continue. The thrill of a new "lover - for- a- night" every once in a while worked out very well for us.

However ..... my wife always reminisced about Bill, a certain guy three of us had a fun time with as well as great sex for my wife. In other words, .... we all hit it off big time. He lives about a 30 minute drive from where we live.

So what happens when you can't find the right fit for a fun evening out on the town? We go home with my wife being unfulfilled and me with a disappointment that I didn't get to watch another academy award performance.

That is why, when my wife really, really wants to make sure she gets a "for - sure" orgasm on our night on the town, she would call Bill and ask if he would like to cum out and "play." Bill has never refused, and my wife refers him as being her a "go-to" 'Boyfriend' whenever she craved a night of sex instead of a new guy with an outlook of " wham bam, thank you mam" and cums in her and then gets dressed right away and rushes out to go back to his wife before its too late in the night.

So, stagvixen007, ...... my wife has a "boyfriend" but not a ' sole' boyfriend in the true sense of the word. Maybe a "boyfriend" of this type would work for you too.

You've got your ******* wrong. This lifestyle is full of loving couples who belong to each other. The bull is just an extra in their movie. The woman is the star of the show and her partner is the co star. If all bulls came into our lives with this menality, the lifestyle would be MUCH more enjoyable!

You've got your ******* wrong. This lifestyle is full of loving couples who belong to each other. The bull is just an extra in their movie. The woman is the star of the show and her partner is the co star. If all bulls came into our lives with this menality, the lifestyle would be MUCH more enjoyable!

No...it's my way...the couple is Mine...period...when I show up...I'm very dominant...and the hubby will do my clean up with his tongue...and I will use him how I see fit..the wife is my sub, and will submit to my every desire!

No...it's my way...the couple is Mine...period...when I show up...I'm very dominant...and the hubby will do my clean up with his tongue...and I will use him how I see fit..the wife is my sub, and will submit to my every desire!
No! You're confusing bulls with the master slave dynamic which makes up a only a small portion of this lifestyle. This thread was started by a stag and vixen couple where the stag could be a straight alpha male. So you're gonna turn him into a bi sexual sub are you? In a cuckold relationship, the woman is dominant and so on.

Go listen to the keys and anklets podcast hosted by Michael C. He's actually a real black master well known in the community. He might make you realise that you're one of those guys who's alpha status has gone to their head and lacks the charisma and understanding to even have luck with the ladies in general.

No! You're confusing bulls with the master slave dynamic which makes up a only a small portion of this lifestyle. This thread was started by a stag and vixen couple where the stag could be a straight alpha male. So you're gonna turn him into a bi sexual sub are you? In a cuckold relationship, the woman is dominant and so on.

Go listen to the keys and anklets podcast hosted by Michael C. He's actually a real black master well known in the community. He might make you realise that you're one of those guys who's alpha status has gone to their head and lacks the charisma and understanding to even have luck with the ladies in general.

Naw...don't worry about me...I'm good...I have a whole harem..of sluts to pick from...no need to respond to me...Gimp

In this life...I also...run with those that run with what I do...and have had much more success than you...I can promise you... Gimp

In this life...I also...run with those that run with what I do...and have had much more success than you...I can promise you... Gimp

A real one...you will belong to him..and him only...you got your ******* all wrong..

A successful bull wouldn't tell a woman they dont belong to their husband when they say they do or tell a straight man that they're going to eat your cum. A gimp has more success than you because they know their role. You dont!

Well I love my hubby. He is Hispanic big cock successful and treats my girls and I right. I don't need this lifestyle but hubby introduced and love all this alpha. My bulls and hubby get along great and no disrespecting at all. It's a fetish for good sex and love it all. I have complete hall pass for a black cock but those BBC's will and do understand hubby is boss and I prefer hubby over all. BBC's is naughty fucking fun. Hubby is love making and loves to please

I have a black boyfriend for sure! I started calling him that to My hubby first and it turned him on. Then I said to my bill who fucks me 2-3 times a month for 1 year now that I miss my boyfriend and he said,”Am I your boyfriend?” I said I want you to be… Now he says i am his girlfriend and and he is my boyfriend! I love having a husband and a boyfriend. We spend time alone some days for hours and the connection makes our sex that much better! Of course I fuck other black bulls that my husband knows about but my boyfriend doesn’t.. also my Bf is super respectful to my hubby! Even when my hubby is eating his cum out of my pussy in front of him! My hubby is a big guy
x-boxer alpha and this is a role he is turned on playing…

Last edited:
I have a black boyfriend for sure! I started calling him that to My hubby first and it turned him on. Then I said to my bill who fucks me 2-3 times a month for 1 year now that I miss my boyfriend and he said,”Am I your boyfriend?” I said I want you to be… Now he says i am his girlfriend and and he is my boyfriend! I love having a husband and a boyfriend. We spend time alone some days for hours and the connection makes our sex that much better! Of course I fuck other black bulls that my husband knows about but my boyfriend doesn’t.. also my Bf is super respectful to my hubby! Even when my hubby is eating his cum out of my pussy in front of him! My hubby is a big guy
x-boxer alpha and this is a role he is turned on playing…
Wow love it very similar to us I love my hubby and his Hispanic big cock he is successful. He got me into this lifestyle. His friend is my bf. But bf doesn't know i have other bulls. Hubby loves to watch I love my sex life

Last edited:
Ladies and Gents
I know which one I personally prefer but do you prefer seeing different bulls or having that one bull you call the “boyfriend”
I love the thought of having a boyfriend as well as my husband
I share several bulls with my aunt
but 1 is special, Jason, to start with I didn’t like him, he likes rough sex and I didn’t
over time I’ve grown into loving rough sex with him, he makes me cum when fucking my ass, he’s the only one that can sometimes make me squirt and I’ve grown to like him

My wife and I found this discussion interesting and came up with the following definitions as they apply to our hot wife/cuckold marriage. Since sexual intercourse is often called "love making", everyman whose cock penetrated my wife's pussy is a "lover". My wife loves being inseminated by every man who fucks her. Since there always exists the possibility that one of their baby-makers will find and combine with a fertile egg, thus creating an offspring, every man who fills her with baby-makers is a bull or stud. Approximately 1% of the men who have fucked my wife have insisted, for their own reasons, on wearing a condom. These men are not bulls/studs, but they are lovers. Every man who fucks my wife AND socializes with her (either with me present or not), is a boyfriend. An example of how this might work: Our plumber (a Latino) has fucked my wife more times than any other man. Thus, he is a lover. He is divorced, but he and his ex-wife have 3 children. He inseminates my wife every time he fucks her, therefore, he is a stud/bull. My wife often asks him how his children are doing; he goes to dinner with my wife and I, and he has spent time with us at our vacation home. When questioned by other people as to who this man is, I immediately answer: "he is my wife's (Janet's) boyfriend". My wife then kisses him deeply on the lips: confirming our hot wife/cuckold marriage.

Ladies and Gents
I know which one I personally prefer but do you prefer seeing different bulls or having that one bull you call the “boyfriend”
I love the thought of having a boyfriend as well as my husband
I’ve always preferred when my girlfriends / wife’s had a boyfriend or boyf as we used to say. 💕

While I've had plenty of one or two time hookups with Bulls, I'm not interested in just putting notches in my bed post. Instead, I prefer having fewer Bulls who I can see frequently and have more meaningful relationships with, where we can know each other's bodies more intimately, etc. The sex is better 💯 of the time in these situations. I could care less about the label applied (boyfriend, lover, etc.)

Back