Bulls or boyfriend?

When my wife and I first started in the lifestyle two decades ago, she went through a phase of having several bulls in succession, thriving on the new relationship energy she experienced with each one. In recent years she has changed tactics and now has one bull as her "boyfriend."
This is what the wife and I called the "frog kissing" period. We went thru it a second time after a long distance move causing us to leave her previously found boyfriend. We were fortunate to find a second boyfriend after only kissing about ten or so frogs. The first one took over fifty tries.

Gotcha, I guess as long no one loses perspective, it's all good. That's good though, it helps show you are appreciated. Do you buy them gifts too?
I do, my main fwb got grey sweats, a bag of weed and a homemade cheesecake (flavour of his choosing) for his bday last year.

I'm actually on my way over to his place today with a bunch of snacks and a bag of weed.

I do, my main fwb got grey sweats, a bag of weed and a homemade cheesecake (flavour of his choosing) for his bday last year.

I'm actually on my way over to his place today with a bunch of snacks and a bag of weed.
Damn with my snacks at lol? I like snacks too I'm a oatmeal raisin type of guy.

I brought dinner from my favourite Vietnamese place, homemade cookies (salted caramel toffee chocolate), licorice (ew but his favourite lol) and some spicy cheetos.

Chubby girls will always keep you in food lol
I guess so well have fun and enjoy

A real one...you will belong to him..and him only...you got your ******* all wrong..
You've got your ******* wrong. This lifestyle is full of loving couples who belong to each other. The bull is just an extra in their movie. The woman is the star of the show and her partner is the co star. If all bulls came into our lives with this menality, the lifestyle would be MUCH more enjoyable!

Back