Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Mac,

The Site or this thread (to which your movie caption is referring)?
.... your key will be to find the compatible black bull or stallion who will be in accord to you sucking him off. Most REAL black men prefer females to perform this activity.

blackmeat, "sir" ... I guess my tastes in "humor" just don't sit right with you. The pic contains exact quotes from Aliens. My post/comment, you'll notice, was made long before this thread was moved into a section of its own. I, as well as many others, felt that pic most appropriate at the time. I don't post to this thread, or even visit it, other than to respond to someone's comment to one of my older post that still exist on it. Just as I have to this one. I only post in 1 of 4 sections on this site; contrary to the rumors & comments that I post everywhere and often.
I most assuredly can guarantee that MY whitie lips will never wrap around a black man's slong (or any man's slong) unless there is such a pile of money in front of me that I'll need a Wells Fargo truck to take it away for me. I can be had, but, I'm not cheap! :) I'm strictly hetrosexual and I thank God often that he made me that way! I'll admit, however, I'm a bit jealous and envious of the much larger, black man's phallus; then again, there should be some poetic justices for the black man in today's society.
The idea of moving this thread to its own section was an excellent way to coral those who have bigger interests than mine in homosexual acts ... ;) Mac

Last edited:
Will,
Seriously. This is something you know we can take care of. Don't you have more important things to take care of - like the fakers and idiots?

falconfw69,

Seriously. When you become a moderator and learn what some of the responsibilities are, then you can determine where your time is best spent.
When someone lodges a complaint report regarding this sort of nonsense, that means I or one of the other moderators has to redirect our attention from the other issues to deal with the complaint and, especially as this particular section is my specific responsibility to deal with, it really was my job to take care of it.

As you are currently not a moderator, I don't see how you or your collective "we" could have taken care of deleting the post, editing the responses so that they didn't contain the entire verbiage of the offending post so as to not be seen by others in the future and warn the poster regarding further such posting.

Then again, maybe you know a trick to accomplish all that quickly which I am not aware of. If so, please enlighten me and the other moderators so we can save a lot of time to do other things like enjoy looking at all the hot pictures and stories that we have to forego in order to take care of business so you and the other members can enjoy them with less fakes, idiots, etc as well as protect the existence of the website from the problems generated by the clowns that insist on posting kiddie pics, copyright protected material and watermarked media.

I'm not complaining about what we do and the amount of time we spend doing it, especially considering the exorbitant compensation we get, as all that was understood when we accepted the responsibility, which each of us did because we wanted to contribute something to try to make this site the best Interracial Dating and Cuckolding site on the web.

I would just prefer that rather than tell us what "we" should be doing, just let us do our jobs, help out once in a while by letting us know where a problem may be, give "constructive criticism" or suggestion and maybe even give an occasional thank you to the website owners and staff for doing the best they can to provide you a pretty damn good website ... for free.

Will, I have been a mod on several forums. That is why I said what I said. I cannot delete posts. Nor do I want the responsibility any more. But obvious idiots are . . . obvious to most of us and can be dealt with in the forums while you, bm, and others deal with spam attacks and those idiots who are not so obvious. I am on your side. Just trying to make your job easier.

Will, I have been a mod on several forums. That is why I said what I said. I cannot delete posts. Nor do I want the responsibility any more. But obvious idiots are . . . obvious to most of us and can be dealt with in the forums while you, bm, and others deal with spam attacks and those idiots who are not so obvious. I am on your side. Just trying to make your job easier.

I appreciate that you want to make our jobs easier and apologize for my response. Starting out with "Seriously" caused me to feel that you were making a snide remark.

I don't know how the websites that you moderated were set up, but the mods on this one get "Report" notices whenever someone lodges a complaint. I took the complaint as it applied to one of my sections and did what I needed to do to resolve it.

That there are some like you who will try to set "straight" those who post such ads is great. However, the reason I pulled the post, edited the responses and placed the notice in the thread (as well as sending a private warning), was to send a stronger message to discourage others from placing similar ads as we do not wish to encourage an influx of homosexual advertising here. There are plenty of websites that cater to that interest.

Our focus here is a bit more specialized and we are trying to make this a comfortable place that will attract our target audience. Unfortunately, overt gay sexuality is one of the elements that discourages those people from participating as they get tired of being approached by men seeking other men for sex. We receive far too many complaints of single men trying to solicit gay sex from the "Studs" here as well as from women being asked to "share" their "Stallion".

We created this Forum section to enable those who are or who participate bisexually within the scope of a cuckold relationship to express themselves, support each other and discuss issues that they may have regarding it, away from those who have no interest in seeing or reading about it.
However, that wasn't intended to be a "green light" for men to use the forum as a vehicle to seek gay sex with other men. If it's not happening as part of a cuckolding experience, it doesn't belong here.

Sorry for climbing on the soapbox again, but thanks for your support.

will

wow. And I thought only the cross dressers wore panties around here.
NC, don't know where you get your cajones, but they can easily be cut off.
Will made a mistake and admitted it. That takes a big man. He was probably to used to dealing with idiots like you and that made it difficult to recognize a genuine compliment.
Will and I disagree on some things and agree on others. As with anyone. But a moderator's job is definitely not an easy one, unless you enjoy being an asshole and banning people for breaking wind in the room.
By the number of posts you have made, you will either shut up and learn to treat people with respect or you will disappear.

NC, don't know where you get your cajones, but they can easily be cut off.
Will made a mistake and admitted it. That takes a big man. He was probably to used to dealing with idiots like you and that made it difficult to recognize a genuine compliment.
Will and I disagree on some things and agree on others. As with anyone. But a moderator's job is definitely not an easy one, unless you enjoy being an asshole and banning people for breaking wind in the room.
By the number of posts you have made, you will either shut up and learn to treat people with respect or you will disappear.

Hey, if I were a moderator I'd ban someone instantly for passing wind in the room. I guess you could say that would be a tight asshole disciplining a loose one! LOL Kinky!!

falconfw69,

I'm not complaining about what we do and the amount of time we spend doing it, especially considering the exorbitant compensation we get, as all that was understood when we accepted the responsibility, which each of us did because we wanted to contribute something to try to make this site the best Interracial Dating and Cuckolding site on the web.

WHAT? I thought it already was the best site on the web. Well, I'm dashed! :help:

here are some pics...

Attachments

• 6143_308802142582185_839102333_n.jpg
    6143_308802142582185_839102333_n.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 379
  • 36536_461032910626188_1297123672_n.jpg
    36536_461032910626188_1297123672_n.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 309946_150973761749911_1187980139_n.jpg
    309946_150973761749911_1187980139_n.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 398
  • 556429_395173547212125_1151329579_n.jpg
    556429_395173547212125_1151329579_n.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 360
The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
you are 100% right....more white boys are having to accept the white sluts preference for Black Men and their horse cocks and the white boys eventuals lust for Him and His BBC and beg to service it

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
we white boys ARE inferior to the Black Men........neither white women nor Bulls see us as men....we are only clean-up pigs, slaves or breeding cattle to make more little white pets for the almighty Black Man

Back