Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

Every couple or spouse have their own individual fantasy they wish to fulfill, and since we're here talking about cuckold fantasy, as there's always going to be a thin line as to what most spouses desire of themselves. It's nothing worth condemning that a hubby would want to taste what his wife is having. I have fulfilled this aspect to several hubbies in front of their wives, and their wives so much enjoyed the sight of watching their hubbies become submissive before me.

Hey, dumbass, "irregardless" is not a world. Just what the world needs: a white xenophobe with the IQ of a wet fart.

True, "irregardless" is not a world.
However, it apparently is a WORD:
According to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), Irregardless was first acknowledged in 1912 by the Wentworth American Dialect Dictionary as originating from western Indiana,[2] though the word was in use in South Carolina before Indiana became a territory.[1] The usage dispute over irregardless was such that, in 1923, Literary Digest published an article titled "Is There Such a Word as Irregardless in the English Language?". The OED goes on to explain the word is primarily a North American colloquialism.[2]
Irregardless means the same as regardless, but the negative prefix ir- merely duplicates the suffix -less, and is unnecessary. The word dates back to the 19th century, but is regarded as incorrect in standard English.

So ... does that mean you have the IQ of a dry fart???

True, "irregardless" is not a world.
However, it apparently is a WORD:
According to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), Irregardless was first acknowledged in 1912 by the Wentworth American Dialect Dictionary as originating from western Indiana,[2] though the word was in use in South Carolina before Indiana became a territory.[1] The usage dispute over irregardless was such that, in 1923, Literary Digest published an article titled "Is There Such a Word as Irregardless in the English Language?". The OED goes on to explain the word is primarily a North American colloquialism.[2]
Irregardless means the same as regardless, but the negative prefix ir- merely duplicates the suffix -less, and is unnecessary. The word dates back to the 19th century, but is regarded as incorrect in standard English.

So ... does that mean you have the IQ of a dry fart???

So if a woman eats pussy does that make her gay?

Not necessarily. The context of why the act is being performed is just as import as the act itself.

If she is performing the act of her own free will and enjoys doing so, she is, at least to some degree, bisexual. If she relates sexually and emotionally with females exclusively, she is homosexual.

However, she might be a heterosexual female performing the act under duress or possibly in the course of a D/s relationship in which she is submissive and acting under the command of her master.
In such circumstance, she would still be heterosexual as nothing has incurred an actual change in her sexual orientation or preference, she is simply performing a homosexual act.

... All white boi bitches should perform any act they are ordered to if it increases their wives enjoyment and besides it is every white boy's obligation to worship his superior as a God.

Yet another example of someone's STUPID suggestion ...... maybe your woman will ORDER this for you, and according to you, you'll be obligated to comply. :rolleyes:

pic_Skydiving-noParachute-story.jpg

Yet another example of someone's STUPID suggestion ...... maybe your woman will ORDER this for you, and according to you, you'll be obligated to comply. :rolleyes:

View attachment 229273
LOL!!!! thanks for the laugh. You know damn well that your assertion is out of context. Taking what I say to the extreme is a little silly but it was very very funny I have to admit and I really needed a laugh!

As long as everyone understands and agrees that the "forsing" is a consensual part of the experience, all is well. :)

REAL ******* is *******. :devil:
I still can't even believe that you had to say that. Like we are all little children who don't know that. Who the fuck are you the "voice of reason" on this sight. Did anyone ask you for your advice? I dont use safe words. I never tell anyone to do the same. I am an extreme masochist and I love it. There have been several times that I was taken well past where I wanted to go and with no safe word, there was nothing I could do about it at the hands of a very sadistic and horny woman. I asked her to do whatever turned her on and the only limits were no permanent damage to my body and no *******. And guess what, She really set out to change my mind and change my demeanor which she succeeded in. The black lover she had fucking my face while she screwed my ass with a strap on, was very intense and knew his way around a white boi's pussy face. You are one of those people who thinks you have to initiate everyone? If someone needs to be told that "forsing is *******" than they are not very smart. Yes I was raped and I loved it. Being ****** beyond my will was heaven. ok? If there is any black man and white woman who want to use me for the ultimate humiliation, please write to me because you will never meet anyone who will obey better than I or who will allow you to do anything you want to me (as long as it's legal / as long as there is no permanent damage) and if you want to mess with my mind, i'm good with that. Nothing turns me on more than someone going way past the amount of humiliation that most people could ever handle. (as long as it's in private). Ok that's all I have to say. Have a wonderful day.

LOL!!!! thanks for the laugh. You know damn well that your assertion is out of context. Taking what I say to the extreme is a little silly .....

You're welcome, glad you liked it! Actually, I didn't see that pic any more extreme than the crap you were posting, but that's just MY opinion. That'll be my last contribution to this silly thread. Mac ;)

..... If someone needs to be told that "forsing is *******" than they are not very smart. Yes I was raped and I loved it. Being ****** beyond my will was heaven. ok? ....

......Nothing turns me on more than someone going way past the amount of humiliation that most people could ever handle. (as long as it's in private). Ok that's all I have to say. Have a wonderful day.

:rolleyes:

Hey, dumbass, "irregardless" is not a world. Just what the world needs: a white xenophobe with the IQ of a wet fart.
Maxi10 - I misused the word. It should have been "regardless". However that does not make me a "dumbass". As a matter of fact it appears that the person who is a dumb ass would be Maxi10 for showing his illiteracy in the misuse of the word xenophobe. Below is the dictionary definition of the word so that Maxi10 can read it and understand what the word means. My point is that Maxi10's post is childish in all points and terminology. Perhaps a "wet fart" has more of an IQ than Maxi10. Just my opinion.

xen·o·pho·bi·a
xen·o·pho·bi·a [zènnə fṓbee ə, znə fṓbee ə]
n
fear of foreigners: an intense fear or dislike of foreign people, their customs and culture, or foreign things

-xe·no·phobe [zénnə fb, znə fb], , n
-xen·o·pho·bic [zènnə fṓbik, znə fṓbik], , adj
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

I'd love to serve as a tottal sexual sissy bitch for a dominant black master to roughly put me in my place...I'd even offer my gf to satisfy him eagerly moaning and begging him to plow my little sissy boi pussy...He would take me so good I'd shake and tremble violently every time he shoves his massive man cock deep inside me...I'd lovingly do anything he desires...If you would like to make this happen please hit me up...My email is munkieflu05@yahoo.com...I can also provide phone # address, pics of gf...u name it and it's urs =)

I encourage all black bulls to do this.

You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

Doing it in front of his wife will humiliate him even more. His wife will never be able to look at him the same. This will give you 110% control over the couple. Not only does the white wife love your big black cock, but the husband as well. You can taunt and tease him endlessly. You will own the couple once this happens.[
OMG I'm down...I'd eagerly worship his thick black cock while she humiliates and fucks my ass with a big black strapon =)

I make sure my hubby hears it several times a day how worthless he is for being a man. I demand that hubby lick and suck all my lovers cocks and asses and my lovers degrade my sissy girl hubby and humiliate him in front of everyone
That is awesome. You are living what many consider to be a dream. In reality, this is how all white males will be treated in the distant future.

Back