Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

True, "irregardless" is not a world.
However, it apparently is a WORD:
According to the Oxford English Dictionary (OED), Irregardless was first acknowledged in 1912 by the Wentworth American Dialect Dictionary as originating from western Indiana,[2] though the word was in use in South Carolina before Indiana became a territory.[1] The usage dispute over irregardless was such that, in 1923, Literary Digest published an article titled "Is There Such a Word as Irregardless in the English Language?". The OED goes on to explain the word is primarily a North American colloquialism.[2]
Irregardless means the same as regardless, but the negative prefix ir- merely duplicates the suffix -less, and is unnecessary. The word dates back to the 19th century, but is regarded as incorrect in standard English.

So ... does that mean you have the IQ of a dry fart???

Thou I don't condone the arguments...... I sure do appreciate the one-up!! Great job!!

Yes i agree it is 100% about humiliation. I do not believe it is gay if a black man is shoving his dick down a white bois throat. Or even up a white bois ass.

In other words the white boi becames the black mans/white womans bitch.
How Would Love To Take Charge Of A French Wimp Hubby For His Sexual Fantasy Of Having His French BBC Virgin Wife Sexually Degraded Into A French Bitch Slut Whore? If Sexually Interested In Seeing This Fine Fresh French Wife Sexy Naked Picture Photo For Viewing And Taste Of This Sexy Hottie From France? Send Your Personal E-Mail Address ASAP? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

I think their is to much thinking going on. To me being a cuckhold is about getting laid. I'm 5 foot five inches tall. Girls are justnot attracted to me. They are attracted to black guys the black guys I know are pussy magnets. So I'll do what I have to so I can play once in a while.

That assumes that "they" have a desire to "*******" him.
You further assumed that "it will be more fun for everyone." without knowing if all of the parties would agree.
You also assumed and felt the need to state the obvious (re: your other post to me), unless he is incapable of realizing what may or not be fun for himself.

Thus, I'm sorry for you, as you apparently have not yet heard the "pop". :(
It was assumptive. "They" have the desire or it's pointless to talk about.

Have you read through some of the posts on this site? If you haven't, you should, because you will indeed see that there are people on this site that lack brains, or at the very least, common sense.

I don't mean to speak for wil nor am I his spokesperson, but there are a certain percentage of people on this site who fail to discern the line between fantasy and reality. In that case, the occasional "disclaimer" regarding certain acts/activities is warranted.
Are you a psychiatrist? Just because someone's reality does not match yours, they can't "draw a line" between fantasy and reality? I agree there are some people who have what would be considered "outlandish" ideas by most people's standards. But reality is largely subjective. Many people do not realize that. And, reality is unconsciously motivated. Thus some people protect themselves by believing things that may not be true or by not believing things that are true. If you want an example, I and others have suggested that there will soon be a new world order. While some have taken this idea and exaggerated it to the ridiculous, I see this as a reality. Many have said this is a fantasy. If you look around, it is clearly not fantasy. The black man will soon be in charge of pretty much everything . Once you own the vagina market, you control everything!

It was assumptive. "They" have the desire or it's pointless to talk about.

Thank you for admitting that our entire conversation regarding this was pointless, as it wasn't assumptive, but your assertion that being ****** would be more fun for everybody (which you made in response to someone who said it wouldn't take forsing at all) that was the catalyst for a lot of wasted band width.

willsrvu ... I went back and read this entire thread, and I think it's taken on a life of its own. :confused:

View attachment 264159

Mac,

The Site or this thread (to which your movie caption is referring)?
For white male Cucks are allowed to fantasize all they desire, outside this community, your key will be to find the compatible black bull or stallion who will be in accord to you sucking him off. Most REAL black men prefer females to perform this activity.

Back