Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I agree Labels are for idiots, and quite frankly who gives a fuck what people think or say you know who you are and what you like and that is all that matters. You have to answer to you and no one else. I myself like to suck black cock I think it is great but I also love to fuck and eat pussy too Variety is the spice of life

Reactions: wit
As long as everyone understands and agrees that the "forsing" is a consensual part of the experience, all is well. :)

REAL ******* is *******. :devil:
1. Anyone who does not realize that would have a serious problem.
2. Anyone who does not realize that and who has a serious problem would not benefit from your post
3. Anyone who already realizes what you wrote and does not have a serious problem would not benefit either
4. Are you trying to show us that you don't have a serious problem by stating the obvious?
5. No one benefited from your post.
Logically you should just not talk.

2. Anyone who does not realize that and who has a serious problem would not benefit from your post
3. Anyone who already realizes what you wrote and does not have a serious problem would not benefit either
4. Are you trying to show us that you don't have a serious problem by stating the obvious?
I also stated in my prior post "let them" ******* you.

Thus, I'm sorry but you are dumb.

It does change things once a wife sees her husband on his knees with a mouthfull of Black cock. There is no way she'll ever see her hubby as an equal again. he's basically been demoted and an Alpha has taken his rightful place in the relationship .
my gf watched in lust and fascination when i knelt for her Bull the first few times, and it wasn't long until she started participating by encouraging me to do better...suck harder and deeper...and then her finishing Him off with a handjob after i'd gotten Him close. She loved aiming His erupting cock while i knelt in front of him, so He'd coat my face while she laughed at me and passionately kissed Him.
She knew i'd occasionally rebel, but reminding me of the pictures she took and her thinly veiled threats like 'do you remember i have all your email contacts' got me back on my knees in a hurry, apologizing for thinking i was anything but a cuckold and opening wide for her Bull.

Sounds hot, I'd definitely try this.

950_1000.jpg
;)
Our kind of play..yummy

True

If they did not realize that previously, they are now aware of it and may seek the help they need.

MOOT.

Not at all. However, you might wish to consider the real reason YOU felt the need to state your points #1, 2 and 3.

Unless you have obtained definitive responses to that effect from everyone who has read the post, this statement is currently untrue. However, should you seriously consider the advice I offered in my response to your point #4, perhaps one may.

Logically, you should try to stand up straight and hear the "pop". :)

I encourage all black bulls to do this.

You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

Doing it in front of his wife will humiliate him even more. His wife will never be able to look at him the same. This will give you 110% control over the couple. Not only does the white wife love your big black cock, but the husband as well. You can taunt and tease him endlessly. You will own the couple once this happens.

You're right! Nobody undestood me when I tryed to explain wy intentions.
Like you know, my wife had been into a relationship with a guy called Axel who was from Cape Verde. They were together almost 4 years and they were thinking about marriage. But the relation was not good at the end and they separated.
When I started go out with my brand new girlfriend, she spent hours talking about Axel. I didn't wish hear my girlfriend talking about him, but one night I felt intrigue and I asked her about sex with her ex.
That unforgettable night and many night more, Suie told me how Axel used to fuck her.
The first time she told me sex with Axel, I surprised myself due my thoughts...I was not angry. I felt a couple of mixed emotions between envy, excitation and admiration at the same time.
I told my girlfriend (nw my wife) "Oh how I would have wished that you and Axel fucked in front of me. It would have turned me crazy of pleasure".
Susie surprised due my comments, but she asked me, what would I do if they fucked in front of me.
I answered her that I would have been able to suck his dick, if it would have been necessary to make him turn on.
I don't like men because I'm not gay. But I admire men's virility and good size penis too, because I'd been impotent due my insecure personality, for some years.
Well, I may say that my wife and her ex healed my problem.

I also stated in my prior post "let them" ******* you.

That assumes that "they" have a desire to "*******" him.
You further assumed that "it will be more fun for everyone." without knowing if all of the parties would agree.
You also assumed and felt the need to state the obvious (re: your other post to me), unless he is incapable of realizing what may or not be fun for himself.

Thus, I'm sorry but you are dumb.
Thus, I'm sorry for you, as you apparently have not yet heard the "pop". :(

True

If they did not realize that previously, they are now aware of it and may seek the help they need.

MOOT.

Not at all. However, you might wish to consider the real reason YOU felt the need to state your points #1, 2 and 3.

Unless you have obtained definitive responses to that effect from everyone who has read the post, this statement is currently untrue. However, should you seriously consider the advice I offered in my response to your point #4, perhaps one may.

Logically, you should try to stand up straight and hear the "pop". :)
"you might consider the real reason you wrote the post"
In response to that; is it not obvious? Do I have to spell it out. If you are going to write the obvious why not write,
"It's dark at night unless your in Alaska at a certain time of year"
"Ninety degrees F is hot!"
"People on this site find black people hot"
"I am stupid"
These and other very obvious things would truly benefit no one and so my point is, if you are going to post for no other reason than to hear yourself talk e.g. "******* is bad" than do us all a favor and think a little bit before you speak.

"you might consider the real reason you wrote the post"
In response to that; is it not obvious? Do I have to spell it out. If you are going to write the obvious why not write,
"It's dark at night unless your in Alaska at a certain time of year"
"Ninety degrees F is hot!"
"People on this site find black people hot"
"I am stupid"
These and other very obvious things would truly benefit no one and so my point is, if you are going to post for no other reason than to hear yourself talk e.g. "******* is bad" than do us all a favor and think a little bit before you speak.

However, your point #4 insinuates that one stating the obvious may be hiding a serious problem. Therefore, using YOUR logic, the question to you was why did you feel it necessary to do so in quite the dramatic manner?
Perhaps you should think a little as well.

unbeknownst to favorite critic this was a "suggestion" Is there anyone else who was very confused about that?
No assumptions were made. Thanks and have a great day.

A suggestion made without consideration for the safety of the person you made it to.

Your "suggestion": "Let them "******* you" it will be more fun for everyone.",
while encouraging the poster to go ahead and make his fantasy real, didn't take into account that his idea of fun might be simply being told to get on his knees, open his mouth and suck dick, whereas their idea of fun might be to hold him down and yank out all his teeth before skull fucking him.
That might be his idea of a fun time as well, but perhaps not.

Therefore, my "suggestion": "As long as everyone understands and agrees that the "forsing" is a consensual part of the experience, all is well. :)
REAL ******* is *******. :devil:",
seemed rather timely, in case in his excitement to follow your suggestion, Alanm neglected to determine if those he makes the request of to "*******" him are of the same understanding as to what "*******" meant.

Of course, this is such an obvious thing to do when one has fantasies about being "******" or raped that no one ever complains that that wasn't what they thought would happen or they didn't mean for it to be like this, because everyone always does the obvious and plans for their safety.

A suggestion made without consideration for the safety of the person you made it to.

Your "suggestion": "Let them "******* you" it will be more fun for everyone.",
while encouraging the poster to go ahead and make his fantasy real, didn't take into account that his idea of fun might be simply being told to get on his knees, open his mouth and suck dick, whereas their idea of fun might be to hold him down and yank out all his teeth before skull fucking him.
That might be his idea of a fun time as well, but perhaps not.

Therefore, my "suggestion": "As long as everyone understands and agrees that the "forsing" is a consensual part of the experience, all is well. :)
REAL ******* is *******. :devil:",
seemed rather timely, in case in his excitement to follow your suggestion, Alanm neglected to determine if those he makes the request of to "*******" him are of the same understanding as to what "*******" meant.

Of course, this is such an obvious thing to do when one has fantasies about being "******" or raped that no one ever complains that that wasn't what they thought would happen or they didn't mean for it to be like this, because everyone always does the obvious and plans for their safety.
Why do you think people are stupid? Do you think because I said "let them ******* you" someone will without regard for their own safety let anyone ******* them under any circumstances. This assumes the actor has no brains.
I really wonder how you came to this point in your life where you think you are so much smarter than anyone else and that you have to warn them about the obvious as though they are all little children. Don't talk down to people on this sight. They are smarter than you think.

Why do you think people are stupid? Do you think because I said "let them ******* you" someone will without regard for their own safety let anyone ******* them under any circumstances. This assumes the actor has no brains.
I really wonder how you came to this point in your life where you think you are so much smarter than anyone else and that you have to warn them about the obvious as though they are all little children. Don't talk down to people on this sight. They are smarter than you think.

Have you read through some of the posts on this site? If you haven't, you should, because you will indeed see that there are people on this site that lack brains, or at the very least, common sense.

I don't mean to speak for wil nor am I his spokesperson, but there are a certain percentage of people on this site who fail to discern the line between fantasy and reality. In that case, the occasional "disclaimer" regarding certain acts/activities is warranted.

Have you read through some of the posts on this site? If you haven't, you should, because you will indeed see that there are people on this site that lack brains, or at the very least, common sense.

I don't mean to speak for wil nor am I his spokesperson, but there are a certain percentage of people on this site who fail to discern the line between fantasy and reality. In that case, the occasional "disclaimer" regarding certain acts/activities is warranted.
I think my original post was in context. I do not think a 'disclaimer" would have changed much. Moreover, "explaining" that being ****** is "*******" would be more for the ******* than the victim since the victim never expects it. The ******* would be the one to warn if they don't understand the difference. I think the explanation in reference to my post was unnecessary and pissed my point. it was not to allow rapists to ******* you. And that is what he was warning about. Hey I have an idea why don't we make this a site that is so fraught with warnings that there is absolutely no way to enjoy it. if the word "*******" is ever used in any context let's make it all about being the smart one and everyone else being stupid children. I seriously think that the people doing the warning, not considering context, make themselves look foolish and then defend their position by making it look like the original author doesn't realize or care that "******* is *******". Give me a break. I still say "let them ******* you" because black males have that right. And if you so not know someone and you allow them to abuse you, you are being uncareful and stupid. But shall I taint every fun exciting comment with a warning or disclaimer? Seriously? And please don't give me one more "holier than thou" answer because if you do, I swear I will tear my hair out. (pubic and otherwise)

I think my original post was in context. I do not think a 'disclaimer" would have changed much.
Didn't say it wasn't in context, it seemed flippant.

I think the explanation in reference to my post was unnecessary and pissed my point. it was not to allow rapists to ******* you. And that is what he was warning about.
In context of your stated positions regarding the "rights" of black men, and the tone of you comment, what I was warning about was if he was going to follow your advice, he make sure that they were in agreement with the limits of what he was seeking.
You would be surprised at how many people simply assume everyone else has the same understanding of how something is done as they do. Having dealt with too many sudden realizations that people usually are not in agreement, especially about things like "*******", I tend to remind people that communication and negotiation are critical.

Hey I have an idea why don't we make this a site that is so fraught with warnings that there is absolutely no way to enjoy it. if the word "*******" is ever used in any context let's make it all about being the smart one and everyone else being stupid children.
Feel free to skip any posts that you disagree with.

I seriously think that the people doing the warning, not considering context, make themselves look foolish and then defend their position by making it look like the original author doesn't realize or care that "******* is *******".
Since I have no way to know whether the original author realizes or even cares about safety, appearing foolish for expounding safety sounds like a cheap cost to pay. Especially, as this is open forum and there are others not blessed with your experience and exceptional knowledge who may also read this.

..... I still say "let them ******* you" because black males have that right.
If black males have the "RIGHT" to ******* someone to do something then .... (continued in next point)

And if you so not know someone and you allow them to abuse you, you are being uncareful and stupid.
...... how do you reconcile this with the "RIGHT" of black men to *******?
If they have this "RIGHT", than how can their forcible abuse of you be stupid and careless on your part?
How can you protect yourself from carelessly and stupidly allowing yourself to be abused if you are submitting to their "RIGHT" to ******* you?

But shall I taint every fun exciting comment with a warning or disclaimer?
You don't need to, there will be some of us who will do it for you if it appears warranted. That's what is nice about open forums, everyone gets to give their input on the subject, read and accept or disregard what they wish.

And please don't give me one more "holier than thou" answer because if you do, I swear I will tear my hair out. (pubic and otherwise)
Some guys look good bald, maybe you're one of the lucky ones.

Back