Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

hummm, let's apply that to something else ... if I shoot a man with a gun and ******* him, as long as I didn't originally plan to ******* him, its not a homicide, huh? lol

Actually, I need to correct my first response to this in that I made the same error that most people make regarding the term "homicide" and thank you for mentioning something that better illustrates the issue we are discussing.

Homicide is an "umbrella" term that denotes the act of taking a human life or causing their death.
Under this term all the different levels of taking a life are ranked according to "intent".

Desiring, planning and acting to take the life of another is *******. One who does this is a murderer.
Unintentionally shooting someone, lets say a hunting accident, is accidental death. This person is not a murderer.

While they are both "killers", for lack of a better word, and have committed homicide (an act) by having killed or taken a life, one is a murderer while the other is not. It is the intent that differentiates to two.

Back to our topic and application of act versus intent: while committing the act of sucking cock makes them both cocksuckers, doing it with the intent being the desire to enjoy the pleasure of doing it and having an attraction to members of the same sex makes one a bi/homosexual vs doing it in service with no attraction or desire makes one a cocksucker, but does not change that persons sexuality from hetrosexual to homosexual.

Thanks again for providing an alternate example

Actually, I need to correct my first response to this in that I made the same error that most people make regarding the term "homicide" and thank you for mentioning something that better illustrates the issue we are discussing.

Homicide is an "umbrella" term that denotes the act of taking a human life or causing their death.
Under this term all the different levels of taking a life are ranked according to "intent".

Thanks again for providing an alternate example

no problem, willsrvu ... I saw no need to get into an explanation of the difference betw a homocide & *******. To some, definitional differences don't matter anyways, they just enjoy the arguments ... as with the use of the word cuckold. :)

I encourage all black bulls to do this.

You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

Doing it in front of his wife will humiliate him even more. His wife will never be able to look at him the same. This will give you 110% control over the couple. Not only does the white wife love your big black cock, but the husband as well. You can taunt and tease him endlessly. You will own the couple once this happens.

I can understand how many white men may have to be ****** and agree that they should be as it proves the black mans dominant power over the couple but ultimatly the white male also must grow to want it just like his wife then the black man has truly won. I am by the way a white married male.

I can understand how many white men may have to be ****** and agree that they should be as it proves the black mans dominant power over the couple but ultimatly the white male also must grow to want it just like his wife then the black man has truly won. I am by the way a white married male.

What I find hard to understand is why guys find it so hard to admit that certain behaviors are in fact gay. Is this a hold over from the dark ages when people believed there was something wrong with being gay? Aren't we past that ignorance yet?

What I find hard to understand is why guys find it so hard to admit that certain behaviors are in fact gay. Is this a hold over from the dark ages when people believed there was something wrong with being gay? Aren't we past that ignorance yet?
Yeah, i am not sure what the big deal is. I am very bi curious, so i dont see the big deal.

I'm not sure what you mean by "that certain behaviors are in fact gay."
If you are referring to specific sex acts, such as sucking cock or anal intercourse, then it's nonsense, because its all just sex. There is no real difference between sucking a finger, a toe, a cock, a clitoris or an elbow: it's all just skin. At least to the mouth doing the sucking. Its only in the conscious recognition of what the body part is and what meaning is chosen to apply to that act which creates the "drama".

My Wife loves having her toes sucked while having her feet massaged. Doesn't particularly do anything for me, but she damn near has orgasms from it (maybe she does), so while my psyche would prefer licking her cunt, if sucking her toes works for her, her toes get sucked. And damned well, I might add.

One of the most popular themes on this site is men fucking women's assholes.
Now aside from the fact that asshole fucking is sodomy and about as gay as you can get sexually, it is even more aberrant when one considers that the man is making a conscious choice to disrespect that which makes a woman uniquely female by choosing the other which she shares in common with men as his preferred orifice to copulate in.
If you were to remove the rectum and colon from both a male and a female, you wouldn't be able to tell them apart without doing DNA testing to identify who's was who's. So, realistically, to the man fucking them, he couldn't tell the difference, so why does he panic about his sexuality because he enjoys fucking assholes?

I love having my cock sucked. Another predominantly homosexual sex act classified as sodomy.
Not a natural thing for a woman to do, most hate doing it and if they do do it, they usually do it only as a prelude to being fucked. Its rare to find a woman who truly enjoys sucking cock to completion as a stand alone sexual experience. Let alone one who truly enjoys swallowing a man's cum.
So does enjoying a great blowjob mean I should worry I might be gay? Most of the guys on this site seem to like getting their dicks sucked too, so what does that say about it?

However, if by "that certain behaviors are in fact gay", you are referring to developing physical and emotional attachments to members of the same sex, hugging kissing and other displays of affection, then I think we are moving away from "its just sex" into the realm of gender preference.
I always thought it odd that "emphatically straight" guys claim to freak out at the thought of two guys sucking each others dicks, but have no problem with guys groping each others asses under the guise of playing sports.

Personally, I think I would rather suck another guy's cock than kiss and make out with him. I can compartmentalize that sucking cock is just sex and as such its no big deal, not really that much different than sucking my Wife's toes, but to be all kissy-huggy with another guy carries a higher degree of emotional involvement which makes the thought of it quite unappealing for me.
So I guess I'm not very emotionally gay capable.

However, if people, in general, were to accept that there are very few people who are truly 100% gay or 100% heterosexual and that the majority of people actually fall somewhere between the two extremes, sexuality identification issues would be much simpler and a lot less stressful for us all.

A physical sex act between 2 people of the same gender is a homosexual sex act ... we need to quit splitting hairs here. Doesn't matter whether the people involved are normally hetrosexual, homosexual, or even A-sexual.
With that said, if 2 consenting males OR females want to do each other up the poopshoots ... its OK ... this is the 21st century! No one really cares, other than the evangelical, ultra-right wing Republicans.
Personally, my preference is hetrosexual, but then that's MY preference! :)

However, if people, in general, were to accept that there are very few people who are truly 100% gay or 100% heterosexual and that the majority of people actually fall somewhere between the two extremes, sexuality identification issues would be much simpler and a lot less stressful for us all.

I agree 100% with this. I'd argue that most regular visitors here, including myself, have at least some significant degree of homosexuality in their natures. I'd classify myself as primarily straight but if i were 100% straight I'd have little more than a passing interest in this site. :balanced:

To think differently would be to find oneself solidly implanted in the land of denial.:bounce:

A physical sex act between 2 people of the same gender is a homosexual sex act ...

Exactly. While the issue of gender preference and degree can be argued as can the situational and psychological nature of some erotic excitements, it cannot be argued that same sex acts aren't homosexual. That's simply true by definition.

950_1000.jpg
;)

I encourage all black bulls to do this.

You are probably thinking its gay. But its not about that. Its about the ultimate dominance over a white man. It is the ultimate sign of submission for the white man.

Doing it in front of his wife will humiliate him even more. His wife will never be able to look at him the same. This will give you 110% control over the couple. Not only does the white wife love your big black cock, but the husband as well. You can taunt and tease him endlessly. You will own the couple once this happens.

Back