Bull shows up unannounced?

Yes, she's had chlamydia a couple times.
But one of the other things I forgot to mention was
the phone pics & videos they always want to take while fucking.
They really do like to show off.
Of course so all there friends can see what he did to the white man's white BBC slut

It happens and did happen a few times but by the time a bull finds out where we live we already know him and trust him. We did have the occassional guest over we hadn't properly vetted for convenience sake but it was rare.

There was two or three younger ******* she had a fascination with and invited over. My wife liked very young guys she could train and teach them but also she knew younger single males had a lot of free time and like to hang out and party. So this meant they would be more likely to not have anywhere to go and might be more likely to just come over and hang out if they felt welcome and we entertained them. They could also recover quicker and have several sessions a visit.

So they would occassionally come over unannounced but it never was too bad of an issue with a couple of exceptions where family was visiting or she was hosting a seminar with her girlfriends.

Those times when they showed up we told them they were the lawn mower *******. We invited them in, she said to follow her upstairs so she could write them a check and would then take him into our bedroom and did what he wanted, quickly and walked him out. She blew one of them and swallowed most of his cum and rubbed the rest over her face and then went back down to her seminar and hugged and kissed her friends on the cheek when they left and also got a few cheek kisses. You could smell the cum when you were close to her it was so fresh.

The other time, when my family was visiting she took him upstairs, told him to make it quick, turned on the radio, told him to lift her dress, sucked him for a bit then let him pound her pussy while insisting he verbally humiliate me while hes pounding her. Then she walked him out and sent him on his way.

Othertimes, when we had unannounced visits if it were late at night she would just go ahead and bring them into our bedroom and see if they wanted to just spend the night since we were already in bed, I would just scoot over to make room for him and she would spread her legs and let him take her pussy right away so we could get some rest.

If it were earlier she would just let them hang out in the living room and watch tv with me while she set beside them and sucked their dicks or leaned up against the chair and let them take her pussy there. Then they could either leave or just hang out for a bit. or stay for another session.
Would love to see pictures

I guess this is a young thing because this will not happen to us. We have madebit very clear to my lovers and the lifestyle. Family time and other personal always first. I assume since we are 50 great shape and our bulls are about same age they understand. Pets well can be called that but if the sex is good enough yes I can understand wanting more but rules are ment and not ment to be broken so no unexpected here in the lifestyle. Respect is key. If they don't wait well like I have said before have not met a bull yet that equals to my husband. It's all good sexual fun. Cheers and yes I know will get some kind of feed back so oh well. Every one has thier freak.

I guess this is a young thing because this will not happen to us. We have madebit very clear to my lovers and the lifestyle. Family time and other personal always first. I assume since we are 50 great shape and our bulls are about same age they understand. Pets well can be called that but if the sex is good enough yes I can understand wanting more but rules are ment and not ment to be broken so no unexpected here in the lifestyle. Respect is key. If they don't wait well like I have said before have not met a bull yet that equals to my husband. It's all good sexual fun. Cheers and yes I know will get some kind of feed back so oh well. Every one has thier freak.
Off course there pets looking for white sluts they only follow their cock's so just put leashes on them and let it go when her cunt needs it lol

I'm not embarrassed with him. I just don't want to show that I have an open marriage that base on sex. People judge to fast sometime and don't want to be judged.
I totally understand keeping your sex life private from friends and family but if you want true black ownership then you’re his sexually. A f-buddy is different than being owned by your bull. Sometimes it can slip from f-buddy to ownership without you knowing it, then it is impossible to put the genie back in the bottle especially if you have more to lose then he does. Keep firm on the line and it will never happen but if he truly owns you then get over it and do what he wants when he wants. If your stuck in that situation then chalk it up to a life lesson and be ready to service him, his friends, and possibly being pimped.

Last edited:
My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Anybody else has to deal with these kind of incursions?
That’s is why I don’t play at home . Hotels parks back seat of cars but just not my place

That’s is why I don’t play at home . Hotels parks back seat of cars but just not my place
True that. One bull got emotionally Involved and was not supposed to happen and he showed up to house and caused a problem and told my ******* what we do. I don't care how good the dick is. No disrespect and rules are set. Like hubby states everyone has thier freak but for those that enjoy showing up unannounced. Why be married why be in a relationship. Be single and enjoy. No need to bring others like family and friends. Anyway just saying and if thier is no respect then to risky and not worth it

back years ago one lover used turn up at all hours in the night on a noisy m cycle sammy would let him in while i stayed in bed sometimes from 20 mins to two hours before i would hear the front door close and bike start

About 10yrs ago I was fucking a guy that worked with my husband and he would show up at or house quite often to fuck me. He told my hubby that if he ever told him to stop doing it, he would let everyone at his work know he was fucking his wife. I quite like him showing up unannounced :bigsmile:
Wish that was me.

Back