Bull shows up unannounced?

It happens and did happen a few times but by the time a bull finds out where we live we already know him and trust him. We did have the occassional guest over we hadn't properly vetted for convenience sake but it was rare.

There was two or three younger ******* she had a fascination with and invited over. My wife liked very young guys she could train and teach them but also she knew younger single males had a lot of free time and like to hang out and party. So this meant they would be more likely to not have anywhere to go and might be more likely to just come over and hang out if they felt welcome and we entertained them. They could also recover quicker and have several sessions a visit.

So they would occassionally come over unannounced but it never was too bad of an issue with a couple of exceptions where family was visiting or she was hosting a seminar with her girlfriends.

Those times when they showed up we told them they were the lawn mower *******. We invited them in, she said to follow her upstairs so she could write them a check and would then take him into our bedroom and did what he wanted, quickly and walked him out. She blew one of them and swallowed most of his cum and rubbed the rest over her face and then went back down to her seminar and hugged and kissed her friends on the cheek when they left and also got a few cheek kisses. You could smell the cum when you were close to her it was so fresh.

The other time, when my family was visiting she took him upstairs, told him to make it quick, turned on the radio, told him to lift her dress, sucked him for a bit then let him pound her pussy while insisting he verbally humiliate me while hes pounding her. Then she walked him out and sent him on his way.

Othertimes, when we had unannounced visits if it were late at night she would just go ahead and bring them into our bedroom and see if they wanted to just spend the night since we were already in bed, I would just scoot over to make room for him and she would spread her legs and let him take her pussy right away so we could get some rest.

If it were earlier she would just let them hang out in the living room and watch tv with me while she set beside them and sucked their dicks or leaned up against the chair and let them take her pussy there. Then they could either leave or just hang out for a bit. or stay for another session.

It happens and did happen a few times but by the time a bull finds out where we live we already know him and trust him. We did have the occassional guest over we hadn't properly vetted for convenience sake but it was rare.

There was two or three younger ******* she had a fascination with and invited over. My wife liked very young guys she could train and teach them but also she knew younger single males had a lot of free time and like to hang out and party. So this meant they would be more likely to not have anywhere to go and might be more likely to just come over and hang out if they felt welcome and we entertained them. They could also recover quicker and have several sessions a visit.

So they would occassionally come over unannounced but it never was too bad of an issue with a couple of exceptions where family was visiting or she was hosting a seminar with her girlfriends.

Those times when they showed up we told them they were the lawn mower *******. We invited them in, she said to follow her upstairs so she could write them a check and would then take him into our bedroom and did what he wanted, quickly and walked him out. She blew one of them and swallowed most of his cum and rubbed the rest over her face and then went back down to her seminar and hugged and kissed her friends on the cheek when they left and also got a few cheek kisses. You could smell the cum when you were close to her it was so fresh.

The other time, when my family was visiting she took him upstairs, told him to make it quick, turned on the radio, told him to lift her dress, sucked him for a bit then let him pound her pussy while insisting he verbally humiliate me while hes pounding her. Then she walked him out and sent him on his way.

Othertimes, when we had unannounced visits if it were late at night she would just go ahead and bring them into our bedroom and see if they wanted to just spend the night since we were already in bed, I would just scoot over to make room for him and she would spread her legs and let him take her pussy right away so we could get some rest.

If it were earlier she would just let them hang out in the living room and watch tv with me while she set beside them and sucked their dicks or leaned up against the chair and let them take her pussy there. Then they could either leave or just hang out for a bit. or stay for another session.
Would love to see pictures

Absolutely not. That happen once and he caused a problem my ******* were thier hubby and him had words. He started having feelings on this. I was so pissed and embarrassed. Hubby and I have fun but have our rules. So for us not accepting
BBC has no respect only follows his Dick you should know that

Who invites the "lawnmower" guy to go past the front foyer of their home, especially "while hosting a seminar," or with family there?

I agree. Thier will no such thing as just show up unannounced. I love my husband he is wonderful to me. My family. This lifestyle is only for out of town and when my ******* are gone. We had one unannounced one time this bbc was the biggest I ever had and he grew emotional and made a issue at house. Hubby pure alpha was not happy at all due to we made it very clear on this lifestyle. I don't get some of these people. Why be married if disrespect and trips or flings without hubby. Anyway not here to trash talk and to each is own. Everyone has thier own freak as hubby puts it. Cheers all and have a wonderful weekend
Sounds like All these comments are like you have pet's lol BBCs lol

Your home is your Castle, Oasis and Refuge. Anyone arrives unannounced you are canceled.

P*E*R*I*O*D

Someone is risking getting more than their feelings hurt with that bullsh*t.

That goes for Bull, Cuck, Hotwife, Cable-man or the Plumber. That total.lack of respect is sociopathic and spells future disaster.

Last edited:
Your home is your castle. Anyone arrived unannounced you are getting canceled.

Period.
Correct....and to do anything with a guy that just drops by only encourages him to do it whenever he's in the mood--whether *******, unprepared (if you can pass him off as your "lawnmower guy," he's definitely not clean and polished), and you're sitting yourself up for an embarrassing situation at some point in time.

Correct....and to do anything with a guy that just drops by only encourages him to do it whenever he's in the mood--whether *******, unprepared (if you can pass him off as your "lawnmower guy," he's definitely not clean and polished), and you're sitting yourself up for an embarrassing situation at some point in time.
Preach. I had a Snowbunny try that at a time when I lived in the states. Fortunately the family was elsewhere at the time. Mrs knows. We are crystal clear that home is no play zone unless we explicitly, mutually agree to do otherwise.

Anywaaay...

I asked why no call showing up at my front door. No answer befitting just showing up because she missed me (the "D".)I told her flat out: unacceptable. As she started going into a mode of frenzy I offered 3 choices:

-you can leave
-police can remove you
-I will remove you

Wise choice by getting in her car and going bye-bye.

Postscript: we do have a rare few friends that started out as my playmates, my wife took a liking to them by some strange twist of fate and they became platonic friends with my Queen (and its no secret that this person is a playmate, mind you. No creeping/sneaking🚫)We all know the boundaries...if they just stop by its as a friend for coffee and cake (Thats even if im home by my lonesome😇). Dick is not on the menu. Dick is scheduled by appointment 🤣

I'll say it for the 11 trillionth time: Set boundaries, KEEP THEM.

As my Grandmother use to say: Don't let the Devil past your doors or he'll make himself right at home.👹

Last edited:
Did you have an understanding that he was not to come to your house, especially unannounced? If you did, this is over the line. If not, it's time toset that line unless you want to do it again and again. As for cutting him loose, he may not take too kindly to being cut off. Be careful.
That is called stalking and is punishable crime.

Nope. Would never happen. We don’t bring anyone to our home and if they did somehow show up it would end very badly. That’s a line you do not cross
Different strokes for different folks. At times I've been invited to a cpls home directly or in time have earned that privileged trust; in which case I respect their space as I would want someone to do my own. Some people simply do not understand or respect boundaries. Clearly these are the types to be avoided as being "socially inept" is one of many issues they exhibit.

Last edited:
Different strokes for different folks. At times I've been invited to a cpls home directly or I time have earned that privileged trust; in which case I respect their space as I would want someone to do my own. Some people simply do not understand or respect boundaries. Clearly these are the types to be avoided as being "socially inept" is one of many issues they exhibit.
I have no problem if someone else wants to open up their home. That’s their choice. I won’t. My husband and I agree completely on this. It’s a hard limit. If anyone crosses any of our boundaries it’s over immediately. I can’t believe people are actually concerned about this guys reaction.

I have no problem if someone else wants to open up their home. That’s their choice. I won’t. My husband and I agree completely on this. It’s a hard limit. If anyone crosses any of our boundaries it’s over immediately. I can’t believe people are actually concerned about this guys reaction.
Some people lack the temerity to say (and mean): THIS IS THE LINE. IT WILL NOT BE CROSSED.

I just envisioned Gandalf slamming his staff down. *BOOM*

Respek my auth-ar-rit-tyyyyyy!⚡⚡⚡⚡

My wife Christine and I have had similar experiences.
This can be a problem especially with younger, black teen bulls.
To be honest, you really can't blame them for showing-up whenever.
They get very horny, very often.

After one or two visits, they take notice that we (but especially me) are submissive.
When they see me lap-up their "nut" like a dog or "make-out with their shitter", do
you really think they're going to show any respect?

Typically, I will distract our guests (friends or family) while Christine takes them to
the basement or garage for a blow-job or a quickie.
Most of them do bust their nut fairly quick and we have learned to
accommodate their very real needs.

We totally agree about wanting to "keep them".
Under normal circumstances, they provide my wife with much pleasure.
Plying her with cannabis etc. and sometimes double penetration for hours puts
Christine in total bliss.
You sound like you have BBC pets lol so funny 🤣 and becarefull young BBC fuck anything might give your wife some disease

You sound like you have BBC pets lol so funny 🤣 and becarefull young BBC fuck anything might give your wife some disease
Yes, she's had chlamydia a couple times.
But one of the other things I forgot to mention was
the phone pics & videos they always want to take while fucking.
They really do like to show off.

Back