Bull shows up unannounced?

I did it once! (okay, before you message me, I'm white and not a bull anymore, but a cuck of sorts. I was just a young buck for couples, really )

I was 24. She was about 55. I had lost their number when I changed phones. They lived in New Orleans, and I happened to be working and staying 30 mins or so from them. I remembered where their house was from the previous play dates. We'd had 3 or 4 by then.

I knocked on the door after dark. I don't remember the season of the year it was, but I'm sure it was after 7 pm. He was happy to see me. She wasn't thrilled at first, but she went get ready. Her mood was fine later on after the first few minutes of my surprising them.

It's one of my single male goofs that I'd take back. That's not a good thing to do, even though they didn't get mad at me.

Pre cellphone days this was an occupational hazard. After our first baby was born we put down some strict rules about this which were (mostly) followed. With cells, however, they can text and we can be ready in no time. Still the occasional inconsiderate asshole but he's usually only interested in a cumdump.

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Anybody else has to deal with these kind of incursions?
Fantasy of mine actually lol

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Anybody else has to deal with these kind of incursions?
You need to set up some boundaries, not cool.

If someone pulled that ******* with me they'd instantly regret it. I don’t think any of the men I’ve met are stupid enough or disrespectful enough to ever pull a stunt like that. Likelihood of the OP story even being real is probably low single digit percentage points anyway. Most of the stories on this site are just faptrash.

If someone pulled that ******* with me they'd instantly regret it. I don’t think any of the men I’ve met are stupid enough or disrespectful enough to ever pull a stunt like that. Likelihood of the OP story even being real is probably low single digit percentage points anyway. Most of the stories on this site are just faptrash.
I think we can all agree that boundaries are fucking essential in this game.

Far more exciting I find no boundaries
FROM CHRISTINE -
Exactly! I still remember Ray reminding
the young bull to "pull-out" (because I was ovulating).
Soon thereafter, we hear a "Gonna nut", and nut he did.

It was a morning load and maybe he saved up but Ray said
it was coming out-the-sides. Hubby freaked but probably
because I smoked a little, it made me cum.

Hubby couldn't believe that I wasn't more upset (if at all)
and that I actually orgasmed. Our young friend totally
"diss'd" our boundaries, and yet somehow it made for
one of my best orgasms. Go figure.

Last edited:
We don’t and have never used our primary residence…this is a headache waiting to happen ..it’s one of our few concrete rules
We've known couples over the years who've done this too. It's nice when you can afford it and have a place conveniently located. We once had a property with a guest house which had a separate street entrance. My wife played in there but after we moved (for the k ids) we didn't have a convenient place where she could do this. My wife was envious of one of her playpals who had an apartment near her k ids' school. She drop them off, play in the apartment, then pick them up after school.

We've known couples over the years who've done this too. It's nice when you can afford it and have a place conveniently located. We once had a property with a guest house which had a separate street entrance. My wife played in there but after we moved (for the k ids) we didn't have a convenient place where she could do this. My wife was envious of one of her playpals who had an apartment near her k ids' school. She drop them off, play in the apartment, then pick them up after school.
Oh I get it ..not all who play have the financial means …but for us we jsut want to keep worlds from colliding

Back