Bull shows up unannounced?

Ex wife had bull show up unannounced but he always knew what tines, days were appropriate. We loved the spontaneity and it was hot to me knowing he could drain his balls anytime he needed to.
"Agreed spontaneity" is how I'd categorize this. Not a bad idea if it works consistently.

Oh I was eight months pregnant about to pop and Eric like to brag about how he knocked me up and my m other got red faced and screaming at both of us she started using the N word and OMG it just got worse
I would have started laughing my ass off. The IR freakout always has me in stitches for some reason.

It was not funny you dont know how my m other is like it was so embarrassing
Was it the embarrassment that bothered you or was it just he angry demeanor. We got this once during my wife's first pregnancy. My wife and I, along with Sylvain, told my family what was going to happen and a total IR freakout happened with one of my aunts. I just started laughing. I guess I just don't understand why people get so angry about it. I hope you recovered from the experience.

Ex wife had bull show up unannounced but he always knew what tines, days were appropriate. We loved the spontaneity and it was hot to me knowing he could drain his balls anytime he needed to.
Yes i used hate it when i was working away in the week and i used ring early ebvening every night and she would tell me that someones was coming round to fuck her, she couldnt see why it was aproblem saying "you told me i could fuck who i wanted when i wanted to, and i tell you everything "which to be fair i had told her but she couldnt understand why i hated it when i wasnt about

Back