Videographer

nrthfl420

Male
From
FL, US
Short story but a few more concerning this couple!

I had a friend a few years ago that is a videographer (legitimate business) He and his wife shot music videos and documentaries (some are still on yt).He told me, back then, some of the shoots that his wife would go missing for an hour or so sometimes few minutes and he would need her to help him with cameras or so.
All of a sudden she would just show up. Come to find out she was giving bjs and fucking some of the customers for weed while he was shooting scenes. Sometimes she would go off with someone to get their lunch or errands, come to find out it was her lunch also.
After he found out and caught her,(another few stories) he started trading out some of the shoots for weed and took some of the price off of the bill if he could watch or at least listen. They are still in my area and only shoot every so often. But sometimes I think what a lucky guy!

These are short and not very detailed and to keep from emailing different people, I will continue with the stories.
These were told by the friend to me and I will not out them, even though he probably could use some new some business LOL.

One time they were shooting a music vid and one of the musicians (black drummer) ask him if he could loan his wife to him for a few minutes to help him unload some equipment, he said of course, and he ask her to help the guy and she got pissed and told him to do it.
One thing led to another and the musician told her there might be something in it for her (weed) if she would and she then changed her attitude LOL.
Well again she was gone a little to long and he went to looking fo her as they were at a old abandon warehouse where they were shooting.
As he was looking, they both came around the corner of some old crates and she looked sort of off kilter (what he called it LOL) there was some wet spots on her shirt but he did not say anything. She was smoking a joint but later he found out that she had given him a bj and tried to swallow all but dripped the remainder of cum on her shirt that she could not swallow. The guy was in mid 50's and had not had any in sometime as it turned out!

Back