Bull shows up unannounced?

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Anybody else has to deal with these kind of incursions?
I had that with Amazon deliveries during the pandemic. Afterwards my husband would ask 'where is my order?'

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Makes no sense are you embarrassed when he's deap inside you and cumming inside you and sucking him?

thanks for support
I’ve read your comments throughout the thread, I cannot help but support your position. It is to my kind the most obvious position.
If you don’t mind me asking, s he at SM did you tell him about your views after the incident?

We had stringent rules about this, particularly when we had pre-driving teens: No unannounced visits, no extra guests, at least 24 hours notice for in house visits. As the ******* aged, and then were out of the house, we loosened up. As long as she gets a heads up she's good even if they're just 15 minutes away.

I'm not embarrassed with him. I just don't want to show that I have an open marriage that base on sex. People judge to fast sometime and don't want to be judged.
Why not the truth always comes out 💯 one day so why Care BBC rules Once you go black never go back black Cock slut always

Well, first of all you have all the love and support this is all about bringing joy and pleasure to our life and the second you start feeling stressed or worried then there is something wrong about the situation. Real bull isn’t the one with biggest cock, it takes more than that, your slut must feel safe and there should be a level of trust there. Have an open conversation setting the boundaries and if they aren’t respected then it is time to find a new bull

call the police or if your husband is a real actual man inform him and let him know you feel unsafe and he'll take care of it

Last edited:
Well, first of all you have all the love and support this is all about bringing joy and pleasure to our life and the second you start feeling stressed or worried then there is something wrong about the situation. Real bull isn’t the one with biggest cock, it takes more than that, your slut must feel safe and there should be a level of trust there. Have an open conversation setting the boundaries and if they aren’t respected then it is time to find a new bull
Or just don't do it lol

Back