Bull shows up unannounced?

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Anybody else has to deal with these kind of incursions?
That's funny lol sucking in the garage lawnmower man lol if you're embarrassed.why your not when fucking and sucking him while hubby is watching are you embarrassed.its called BBC slut always

That's funny lol sucking in the garage lawnmower man lol if you're embarrassed.why your not when fucking and sucking him while hubby is watching are you embarrassed.its called BBC slut always
I guess, I'm just a bit naive in thinking I can keep a secret life from my actual life. Having him at my door step unexpected was kinda big shock and the fact that he was insisting on having sex.

I just wanted to have opinions of people here if they had similar experience.

BTW I sucked him cause I still wanted to keep him, he was good in bed. But I don't really want to be exposed.

I guess, I'm just a bit naive in thinking I can keep a secret life from my actual life. Having him at my door step unexpected was kinda big shock and the fact that he was insisting on having sex.

BTW I sucked him cause I still wanted to keep him, he was good in bed. But I don't really want to be exposed.
Off course that's why you sucked him while friends were here cuz once you go black never go back lol simple if you're to ashamed for your friends to know stop if not keep up the good work cuz the truth always comes out one day 💯

You set the rules. My lovers know the rules. Date night when my ******* are gone and when hubby and I expose to public when we are not in town
I'll try to delay that day as much as I can
Absolutely not. We are going on seven years and not one sole in our circle and family have any idea. We choose that way due to work family and *******. We don't care for drama and no disrespect and unannounced. The lifestyle is fun but thier are limits. Yet when hubby and I go out of town completely different story

You set the rules. My lovers know the rules. Date night when my ******* are gone and when hubby and I expose to public when we are not in town

Absolutely not. We are going on seven years and not one sole in our circle and family have any idea. We choose that way due to work family and *******. We don't care for drama and no disrespect and unannounced. The lifestyle is fun but thier are limits. Yet when hubby and I go out of town completely different story
Like I said my opinion the truth always comes out 💯

My wife Christine and I have had similar experiences.
This can be a problem especially with younger, black teen bulls.
To be honest, you really can't blame them for showing-up whenever.
They get very horny, very often.

After one or two visits, they take notice that we (but especially me) are submissive.
When they see me lap-up their "nut" like a dog or "make-out with their shitter", do
you really think they're going to show any respect?

Typically, I will distract our guests (friends or family) while Christine takes them to
the basement or garage for a blow-job or a quickie.
Most of them do bust their nut fairly quick and we have learned to
accommodate their very real needs.

We totally agree about wanting to "keep them".
Under normal circumstances, they provide my wife with much pleasure.
Plying her with cannabis etc. and sometimes double penetration for hours puts
Christine in total bliss.

My wife Christine and I have had similar experiences.
This can be a problem especially with younger, black teen bulls.
To be honest, you really can't blame them for showing-up whenever.
They get very horny, very often.

After one or two visits, they take notice that we (but especially me) are submissive.
When they see me lap-up their "nut" like a dog or "make-out with their shitter", do
you really think they're going to show any respect?

Typically, I will distract our guests (friends or family) while Christine takes them to
the basement or garage for a blow-job or a quickie.
Most of them do bust their nut fairly quick and we have learned to
accommodate their very real needs.

We totally agree about wanting to "keep them".
Under normal circumstances, they provide my wife with much pleasure.
Plying her with cannabis etc. and sometimes double penetration for hours puts
Christine in total bliss.
Once you go black never go back wife's will do anything to keep there BBC always.and the truth always comes out 💯 when ever you least expect it watch

WOW do you think you little girl would want BBC aswell cuz mom was getting it? And how did they find out?
As far as our daught... she would come home from school early and see mom and her friend
getting high and doing nasty stuff on the living room sofa.

She also started "borrowing" mom's dildos and Hitachi wand.
She's even mentioned that she prefers the one's that have a big head on them.

Back