How are you going to afford it?
I will love the day when people stop asking how can we afford them and instead ask how they can help. If you think we are doing so bad.
It's rude to automatically assume they are nnot being taken care of.
When you are breeding professors and professionals baby support doesn't really come up often.
Most of these women have a good life already. I have yet to meet a broke cuckold couple.

I will love the day when people stop asking how can we afford them and instead ask how they can help. If you think we are doing so bad.
It's rude to automatically assume they are nnot being taken care of.
When you are breeding professors and professionals baby support doesn't really come up often.
Most of these women have a good life already. I have yet to meet a broke cuckold couple.
One baby is expensive 2 even more. If you are the DNA donor and the mom wants baby support. Good luck evading the long arm of the law.

Last edited:
True,and true.
What I am saying is they don't ask and that I don't have to be asked.
I'm just saying I don't get asked and that the women I have met have their ******* together. They have 3 parents and shouldn't need the law for care.

We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
Hi,,Myrtle Beach area for us. We have the same desire also. Would like to do this in the next year too. How has your search gone? (the wife)

Back