We brown couples looking for one actually.
She cant get pregnant with my low sperm count and doesnt want to miss her fertile times. We prefer brown/darker skin so that our baby will not be odd.
Dont get us wrong, but we only want a breeding intercourse. No pleasure sex involved.
"No pleasure sex involved"?---when the chance of conception is greatly increased when the woman orgasms during or very soon after ejaculation??

Stupid condition there.

Anyhow, what the heck is wrong with woman, when she looks upon her baby, being able to remember the pleasure she got from making it in the arms of another man?

Nothing!!

So don't be such a dog-in-the-manger pleasure-wise when it comes to your wife being fucked by another man.

Sorry if that was offensive. I didnt mean that way or to manage her. She is faithful and very loyal. We mutually agreed for it so we dont put our marriage at risk.

but your comments making me to discuss with her again.
Good. I'm an MD and a highly successful sperm-donating bull by the way, and an expert at getting the ovulating wives of infertile husbands to orgasm with me.

btw, her orgasm is more likely will happen at least more than once. Her things are very sensitive and quite fit already for my 5’’ cock.

any slightly bigger will make her shiver. So i am not controllinh her orgasms.

just some eye contact avoiding, no kissing, only doggy position, no dirty or sweet talking, no oral, etc
Good again.

So when your wife is being serviced, be sure to be lying beside her holding her hand, and kissing her, and encouraging her to orgasm with the man you have chosen to ******* your baby.

She will love you for it.

We'll be planning it.
Choose your breeding stud very carefully.

His looks and health and genetics are all very important, but of equal importance conception-wise is his ability to get your wife to orgasm during or within a minute or two of him ejaculating in her (see my above posts).

That will be somewhat easier for him to achieve if when he services your wife she is in the middle of her cycle such that her libido and her erotic responsiveness to him is at a maximum.

Of course it will help immeasurably if her lover is big-cocked, young and athletic and a stayer, as well as handsome, considerate and charming.

Shes going to fuk daily until she is
It will increase the chances of your wife conceiving if your stud does not fuck her every day as you're planning for him to do.

That's because the sperm quality and count of a fit and sexually active young man both benefit greatly from him abstaining from ejaculating---through either fucking or masturbation---for 1-2 days prior to him mating with a woman to impregnate her.

Ideally her lover should fuck her on the day before she ovulates so that his fresh sperm are swarming in her egg-tubes when her egg is released from one or other of her ovaries and is then wafted into her egg-tube to be greeted by the army of vigorous young and fresh high-quality sperm shot from her lover's balls on the day or the night before.

That's not to say that in the run-up to him baby-making with your wife he should not be fucking her frequently to get her to like him and to orgasm freely with him. He most surely should be.

But for the two days prior to her ovulating he should---to maximize his sperm count and quality---totally abstain from fucking her or jacking off.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Last edited:
Choose your breeding stud very carefully.

His looks and health and genetics are all very important, but of equal importance conception-wise is his ability to get your wife to orgasm during or within a minute or two of him ejaculating in her (see my above posts).

That will be somewhat easier for him to achieve if when he services your wife she is in the middle of her cycle such that her libido and her erotic responsiveness to him is at a maximum.

Of course it will help immeasurably if her lover is big-cocked, young and athletic and a stayer, as well as handsome, considerate and charming.
And if you want to be a participant in the impregnation of your wife in the biggest and most intimate way, ask her stud if during his buildup to orgasm you can press your fingertips against the underside of his thrusting cock to feel his cumspurts charging through it and into your wife when he ultimately ejaculates.

I did it, my buddy loved it, and feeling the spunky life-giving wife-pleasuring pulsations of his powerfully ejaculating cock was fucking sensational.

As a result I became, as much as a hotly-consenting husband can, a loving and hands-on participant in the multiple inseminations of my wife by my beautiful young black buddy with whom, as a result of my so intimately participating in his three successful impregnations of my wife, I have become more romantically bound-to than ever.

Last edited:
I have only had one man in my life for sex and married him. I am Asian and he is white. He is 20 years older than me and has lost interest and his 4" hard on for sex with me. I havent had sex in years, never had a baby I have wanted my whole life. Had many fantasies, most are about black men and their sexual virility. So now I am about to meet a black man I have chatted with and feel like I am in heat for him. I stopped taking birth control years ago and if I fuck this guy it will be bare. If I get pregnant, i know it wont be good for my relationship, but I am hoping my life long dream of motherhood can finally come true, with a beautiful half black, half Asian baby. Im gonna go for it and actually hope it will happen.
Emily wants a mixed race baby badly

I have only had one man in my life for sex and married him. I am Asian and he is white. He is 20 years older than me and has lost interest and his 4" hard on for sex with me. I havent had sex in years, never had a baby I have wanted my whole life. Had many fantasies, most are about black men and their sexual virility. So now I am about to meet a black man I have chatted with and feel like I am in heat for him. I stopped taking birth control years ago and if I fuck this guy it will be bare. If I get pregnant, i know it wont be good for my relationship, but I am hoping my life long dream of motherhood can finally come true, with a beautiful half black, half Asian baby. Im gonna go for it and actually hope it will happen.
You are perfectly normal and very courageous in pursuing your dream, Emily.

I love your resolve and hope that the black man you choose to ******* your baby is physically very attractive as well as sexually super-potent and that you orgasm with him freely and often and very satisfyingly.

And don't be alarmed or feel the least bit guilty if you fall in love with him. If you do, remember that you are meant to, such that every time you look down at your baby your erotic memories of him will flood your maternal mind---especially when you are breastfeeding---and give you intense pleasure as surely as his life-giving semen did when you felt it spurting from the gaping cum-slit of his beautiful black cock and flooding and filling the very back of your vagina.

4 month ago... so what happened!!!!!

Back