We did it once and afterward questioned our own sanity. 5 different bulls in a three day period. Off the pill. Ovulating. She wanted a black baby badly. But when the reality hit.... Whoa. She never got pregnant. Now she's on an iud. Crazy hot fantasy and experience but... Stupid. Not fair to the baby.

I think it would only be fair to the baby if the two of you weren't willing to accept that you decided to play and take those risks and accept the consequences if they happened. My ex and I talked about it at length as we totally enjoyed some playful risky situations. Both of us agreed how we would properly care for the baby if it were to happen.

Ryan

I think it would only be fair to the baby if the two of you weren't willing to accept that you decided to play and take those risks and accept the consequences if they happened. My ex and I talked about it at length as we totally enjoyed some playful risky situations. Both of us agreed how we would properly care for the baby if it were to happen.

Ryan

Which is as it should be. Unless you are requiring condoms at all times there's always a chance it can happen and you have to be prepared for that if the result ends up bringing a new baby into the world. Each couple will have a different way of handling it so communication beforehand goes a long way.

This is certainly an engaging thing for all parties. I would imagine that there are no two breeding operations that are the same. Everyone has their desires, requirements, and limitations. Whatever it may be, I want this forum to know that I am VERY interested in breeding with a prospective white woman/couple. This excites me so much.

My fantasy has long been my husband has a poker party that ends with him sharing me with a handful of BBC Bulls. They tie my husband down to watch, then they hold me down as they take turns having me. I tell them I want to taste their seed but they tell me "NO WAY bitch, black seed is meant for white pussy" I protest that I am not on the pill but it only seems to excite them even more. The realization hits and I get really nervous but at this point there is no stopping them as they laugh at my pleas and try to get me pregnant... "Best thing is you won't even know which one of us is the ******* whore" They tell me as one after another makes his deposit and Ryan can only watch... but I see his excitement as his rock hard cock gives him away

Nikki

My fantasy has long been my husband has a poker party that ends with him sharing me with a handful of BBC Bulls. They tie my husband down to watch, then they hold me down as they take turns having me. I tell them I want to taste their seed but they tell me "NO WAY bitch, black seed is meant for white pussy" I protest that I am not on the pill but it only seems to excite them even more. The realization hits and I get really nervous but at this point there is no stopping them as they laugh at my pleas and try to get me pregnant... "Best thing is you won't even know which one of us is the ******* whore" They tell me as one after another makes his deposit and Ryan can only watch... but I see his excitement as his rock hard cock gives him away

Nikki
I’d cum to Duuvalll for that

Id by lying if i said ive never jerked off to the idea, its an intoxicating fantasy. One that i have to admit, i will consider in the future, but for my life now itll remain a fantasy and no woman im with will know about it. The thought of her taking some random dudes cum, him mounting her and breeding her, either in front of me or her cheating and having it happen, is pretty fucking hot.

Back