We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
I have certainly lived the life, with my wife being impregnated 3 times by my beautiful bisexual extremely spunky and fertile young black buddy fucking her beside me in our marriage bed.

You can read about it in scores of my posts here, including the one titled "My Buddy Baby-Mates my Wife".

After a moment, with her feeble please and residual mental resistance failing, quickly...suddenly turned her around, and with one massive black hand he pressed her chest against the wall as he pulled her hips back with the other huge hand, causing her hips to lift upwards as her lower back dipped down a bit. He then used his feet to kick her feet out a bit and his knees to bow her knees outward some as well...all of which served to present still narrow hips and expose her hot wet blond pussy for all the world to see.

She pleaded feebly first not to take her, then that he needed to wear a condom.
He held her fast and only briefly probed her vaginal opening before lining up and pressing hard. At this point, she cried out in pain as he did very much ******* himself inside of her and through his thick West African accent told her "I never wear a condom when I take me a woman!" ...and then shoved at least a good 4-5 inches into her. He pulled back briefly, and vibrated slightly in and out until it thoroughly agitated her rather large, and well swollen clitorus. After maybe 30 seconds of this, he rammed himself yet another 3 or so inches, nearing the top of where any other has ever been...but yet his huge, lemon-sized balls still could not reach her small hips.
With a 3rd thrust he (as she told me later) hit and pushed hard against the opening of her cervix. He pressed and continued to press as now he used the hand on her hips to massage her rather engorged and protruding clitorus. As he stimulated her love-bud to orgasm, he increased the pressure against her cervix until at the moment she climaxed, he was able to sink the last few inches, having now penetrated her defenseless sacred inner femininity.

Now he started to thrust hard and rapidly into my beloved, beautiful Alyssa with all he had. He was on an urgent, eternally old mission...and her female instincts were now in full control of her body, taking her heart and mind and soul along for the ride.
After about another 15 minutes of this, she began to feel his very large, heavy, full testes start to rise, and his massive black manhood swell...she became just barely aware enough to say, "Please don't come in me. I'm married. I'm not on the pill, and I'm ovulating." ...between the screams and the moans.
Hot hot HOT!!!!

. Yes. Most women say the orgasms During breeding when they know they are fertile and will be impregnated are the best. And especially when its a BBC ejaculating semen and sperm inside their white pussys. The IHR aspect and the tabboo aspect once made it special but this is more common and more frequent today. Lots of IHR sex now and lots of IHR ******* and adults today
My wife agrees!

The last time my wife and her ex black boyfriend Axel had sex, I had a thought like that.
Susie and me had been trying to fuck in doggy but after half and hour fucking neither of us could cum. Doggy never was "my position".
Some hours later our black friend Axel came at home and I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy. They went over our bed and Axel sat over her hips like if he was ridding a horse. That was really wild. Just in a pair of minutes he was able to make her cum. In that moment I felt a terrible excitation and I thought "I hope she get pregnant". But it was just a momentary thought. You can watch my video of that fuck.
Where can I access your video of that please Calisto?

I've tried it before with a couple I've played with a few times before. Usually pulled out and watched him clean her.... One time I was expected to cum in her while she was ovulating. It was would've been their 2nd love baby. The hubby was all for raising the baby and leaving me free of obligation. It seemed cool at first but when the time came to actually plant the seed, I just couldn't imagine having a baby and no relationship with them. Dick stopped working and everything.

I've tried it before with a couple I've played with a few times before. Usually pulled out and watched him clean her.... One time I was expected to cum in her while she was ovulating. It was would've been their 2nd love baby. The hubby was all for raising the baby and leaving me free of obligation. It seemed cool at first but when the time came to actually plant the seed, I just couldn't imagine having a baby and no relationship with them. Dick stopped working and everything.
At least the husband was willing to raise the baby plus support his wife and her previous love baby that couple must of really been committed to the lifestyle.

Back