Breeding Officially done..... anyone else?....advice....support etc

high ongoing financial costs, mental health issues, on-gong psychological stress/pressure, confusion about family history (also know as genetic bewilderment), social stigma, reputational damage, lost & broken relationships, legal custody issues. Actions have consequences and these are the consequences. As much as i love and want this fantasy, the reality is very different. Nothing is for free. Nothing is risk free.
Yes it must be the fantasy of single males..

Hi All!! I know there has been a million other posts on this subject so I am sorry for that. But, we wanted to share our excitement and hopefully connect with other couples who have been down this road before or going through a similar situation.
I am currently 4.5 months pregnant with my bulls baby and couldn’t be anymore excited. We just started telling people about the pregnancy but are curious as to what other couples experiences were. Good or bad. About the pregnancy in general or the life style. Basically we are looking for others to talk to because we have been very discreet thus far. Any input would be great! 😘View attachment 3337791View attachment 3337791
Congratulations

I think it's the worst thing you can do to your baby. It is innocent and has nothing to do with your lifestyle. Still, it is the symbol of your complicated relationship that the baby will never understand. A baby has to grow up in a household that offers stability and security. Ultimately, you only fathered the baby because it stems from your sexual imagination. But a baby means so much more than just an expression of your sexual perversion. You have to take intensive care of it and love it unconditionally. So I think the baby is the victim in this situation without wanting to. To be honest, it is very irresponsible and means to me that you will not be suitable as parents. Excuse my clear and honest words, but as a ******* I know what I'm talking about!

View attachment 3341574
I'm going to respectfully disagree with you. I knew having sex could lead to a pregnancy and a baby. I did this for times and have Ann, Logan, Alyson, and Jason.

It does not matter to my husband or myself who fathered them. I love them with all my heart and so does he. He treats them all the same (age-appropriate). He's the dad and takes that role seriously with them all.

Obviously, my older ******* understand what is going on. I know my oldest (23 yrs) is not going to "follow in my footsteps" because she has said so. She even thanked us (my hubby and I) for being "wonderful and encouraging" parents in her valedictorian speech.

Not every family follows the "normal" mold. As long as both parents are there, love their *******, and have the means for the family, it's not irresponsible.

Do you think your husband is really going to love the baby in the future that you had with a Black man for your sexual fetish? Is he going to be happy paying for it for the next 20 years or more?? collage can be so expensive, as are diapers and everything in between.
Also be prepared for all your friends, family, and everyone else to either disown you or think you are freaks, inc the baby as it grows up.
I don't mean to be insulting to you but if it is real these are some of the problems that you would v. probably face.
Plus if the ******* at school found out about it... Can you imagine?
Nah, best just keeping it as a jerk fantasy like everyone else.
Nope, my friends are still there and my family is still there. My mom certainly does not approve, but she can accept it. Why? She, my friends, and the rest of my family see the love and dedication we have for all our *******.

Have you seen this kind of abandonment of a couple over there in the UK?

I have yet to see it here.

I think it's the worst thing you can do to your baby. It is innocent and has nothing to do with your lifestyle. Still, it is the symbol of your complicated relationship that the baby will never understand. A baby has to grow up in a household that offers stability and security. Ultimately, you only fathered the baby because it stems from your sexual imagination. But a baby means so much more than just an expression of your sexual perversion. You have to take intensive care of it and love it unconditionally. So I think the baby is the victim in this situation without wanting to. To be honest, it is very irresponsible and means to me that you will not be suitable as parents. Excuse my clear and honest words, but as a ******* I know what I'm talking about!

View attachment 3341574
Here we go. Another know it all. Virtue signaler... who doesn't know anything. Not your life. But theirs. You cannot speak for others. Tell them how to live. Best to focus on making your own life better. Maybe stop hanging out on cuckold sites would be a good start. How is that good for your stellar fatherhood? For your children?

Nope, my friends are still there and my family is still there. My mom certainly does not approve, but she can accept it. Why? She, my friends, and the rest of my family see the love and dedication we have for all our *******.

To be honest I haven't heard of anyone in your situation but
I do have some experience with mixed race children and family life.
I know that ******* do like a stable family relationship and parents that are protective of them.
I must ask why you chose not to have a baby with your husband?
Anyway I wish you and your family luck,

If you could have your time again before you met your husband and before you had children, how would you like your life to turn out if you take into consideration of your interesting in this lifestyle? Would you have more or less children and how would you go about it this time? Have your desires changed since?

To be honest I haven't heard of anyone in your situation but
I do have some experience with mixed race children and family life.
I know that ******* do like a stable family relationship and parents that are protective of them.
I must ask why you chose not to have a baby with your husband?
Anyway I wish you and your family luck,
I did. 3 of our 8 are his. Our situation did evolve over time. We did not plan it this way, but I love how it turned out.

View attachment 3341574
This photo you have posted in your media on your profile page and your, I hope she got pregnant comment is opposite of what you stated here. https://www.blacktowhite.net/media/marieann-v458f-5e855c-jpg.229753/

Hi All!! I know there has been a million other posts on this subject so I am sorry for that. But, we wanted to share our excitement and hopefully connect with other couples who have been down this road before or going through a similar situation.
I am currently 4.5 months pregnant with my bulls baby and couldn’t be anymore excited. We just started telling people about the pregnancy but are curious as to what other couples experiences were. Good or bad. About the pregnancy in general or the life style. Basically we are looking for others to talk to because we have been very discreet thus far. Any input would be great! 😘View attachment 3337791View attachment 3337791
Congrats! I love the lifestyle

¡¡Hola a todos!! Sé que ha habido un millón de otras publicaciones sobre este tema, así que lo siento. Pero queríamos compartir nuestra emoción y, con suerte, conectarnos con otras parejas que han pasado por este camino antes o que están pasando por una situación similar.
Actualmente estoy embarazada de 4,5 meses de mi bebé toros y no podría estar más emocionada. Acabamos de empezar a contarle a la gente sobre el embarazo, pero tenemos curiosidad por saber cuáles fueron las experiencias de otras parejas. Bueno o malo. Sobre el embarazo en general o el estilo de vida. Básicamente estamos buscando a otros con quienes hablar porque hasta ahora hemos sido muy discretos. ¡Cualquier entrada sería genial! 😘[ADJUNTAR=completo]3337791[/ADJUNTAR][ADJUNTAR]3337791[/ADJUNTAR]
FELICIDades

Back