breed her....

this isnt fantasy for some of us. we choose to live a certain lifestyle. i have 2 biracial ******* and am being bred for a 3rd tonight. i dont really understand what the issue is.

As long as the rest of us aren't helping you support/raise them, I don't see what the issue is either. Have a baker's dozen, or even more ... just please don't use welfare services doing it, 'cause that's my money!
I have two of my own and no one's helping me with my two, that's for sure! ;)

tumblr_n6gpxa8Kid1r9ebvuo1_500.jpg

Well. yeah ... that's pretty much how it is most of the time. xoxx, Dana

As long as the rest of us aren't helping you support/raise them, I don't see what the issue is either. Have a baker's dozen, or even more ... just please don't use welfare services doing it, 'cause that's my money!

Actually, the welfare of children is very important. Of course parents, especially single parents, who are unable to find work should not be ****** to see their ******* go hungry. They should receive support. Personally, I'm happy to see a small portion of my taxes going to feed or clothe children, whatever their race.

I have a friend who is now a single mum with a baby and can't afford to work, and it's not easy for her I can tell you.

Actually, the welfare of children is very important. Of course parents, especially single parents, who are unable to find work should not be ****** to see their ******* go hungry. They should receive support. Personally, I'm happy to see a small portion of my taxes going to feed or clothe children, whatever their race.

I have a friend who is now a single mum with a baby and can't afford to work, and it's not easy for her I can tell you.
That's not my point, Rachel. Women, already living on a restricted income, simply shouldn't be having more children to fulfill sexual fantasies. You don't get out of a hole by continuing to dig. The results of having more children in poverty is to increase the children with learning & social problems and increasing our crime rate. That's a statistical "fact" that some refuse to admit.

Last edited:
My fiance' who is my wife now told me one time I was away she went skinny dipping with a black guy and white guy and his wife. She said she stroked both their cocks but that was it and was reluctant intiially to tell me. I thought it was hot so one night she goes out with her friends to a resturant and meets up with this black guy. She ends up calling me and when I awnser she says " honey he's inside me " that was the end of the conversation and for the next hour she fucked him while I listened on the phone and jerked off.

My fiance' who is my wife now told me one time I was away she went skinny dipping with a black guy and white guy and his wife. She said she stroked both their cocks but that was it and was reluctant intiially to tell me. I thought it was hot so one night....

Nice story baby but where's the relevance?

That's not my point, Rachel. Women, already living on a restricted income, simply shouldn't be having more children to fulfill sexual fantasies. You don't get out of a hole by continuing to dig. The results of having more children in poverty is to increase the children with learning & social problems and increasing our crime rate. That's a statistical "fact" that some refuse to admit.

Actually I feel that it’s not the woman’s fault that she gets pregnant. A woman’s urge to breed is one of the strongest primeval instincts we know of, and history is full of illicit affairs and secret liaisons that have resulted in pregnancy where it wasn’t the woman’s fault at all. A woman has a ticking body clock, and while some can resist, others can’t help themselves at all and get pregnant. And also, it’s really difficult for a woman to ask a black man to pull out if she doesn’t really want him to. These are the facts and its up to us to deal with them. In Britain, at least we pay single moms’ rent or mortgage interest and give them a small allowance for themselves and each baby.

im now in my 2ww lol. i am well taken care of by my bull as are the *******. i am college educated as is he so no welfare here. ill let you know if its pos next week sometime. i am pretty certain it will be since asidevfrom the breeding on fri i have had several days after of multiple loads. my bull is determined. lol

Some women need help Macfries, surely you cannot deny helping people with problems, whether they are housing, social or domestic problems, you cannot look the other way. PS its not your money, its from the social care budget, which covers the elderly, disabled, familys with social needs.

Back