breed her....

I will be honest when i got into this lifestyle that was NOT my intention.
After meeting and feeding lovely ladies their Black cock appetite things eventually progressed: from not using condoms, to pulling out, to cumming inside of them, to the ladies stopped using B/C and having me flood their insides. I admit -- I've grown addicted to breeding fertile pussy ---

Spreading my Black seed is an overwhelming urge I have. I'm sure some don't agree with that but as long as My lovers want it - I will keep giving it! :blackgreedy:
:inlove::happy::inlove:

After meeting and feeding lovely ladies their Black cock appetite things eventually progressed: from not using condoms, to pulling out, to cumming inside of them, to the ladies stopped using B/C and having me flood their insides. I admit -- I've grown addicted to breeding fertile pussy ---

Spreading my Black seed is an overwhelming urge I have. I'm sure some don't agree with that but as long as My lovers want it - I will keep giving it! :blackgreedy:

So being asked to perform sistet ass is a helluva turn on and I am willing to do it

Ironically BadJay some of us white cucks and wannabe white cucks have the overwhelming urge to have our white girlfriends or wives breed black too - especially if the breeding is done by a big strong dominant black man. I'm looking for a white female who loves black men, maybe wants a black baby (though this isn't essential) and wants to live the interracial cuckold lifestyle.
From the white cuck's perspective it's like it touches something primal where the smaller white male gives up breeding rights to the more dominant alpha black male knowing that the black man will provide his partner with a healthier stronger baby. Whatever it is it's a potent ******* with many white cucks and it provides great opportunities for big black men to breed white wives or white girls in cuckold style relationships as long as this is something that the white female wants too.
For me though, it would be imperative that the black ******* be involved in the baby's life, not necessarily financially but certainly emotionally and physically. So finding a suitable black man who meets these criteria is essential.
Great times lie ahead for big black men breeding white women in these relationships I believe.

The breeding fantasy is a big one. As a white male, the idea of having my women bred by a black men and then being made to bring the children up (paying for everything) is a huge turn on. I couldn't tell you why, it just is.

Something exciting and thrilling about having a white wife black bred. I have bred two white girls. One was married, and it was the cuckold husband who asked (begged) me to bred his wife black. After discussions with them both that is what I did. If it is agreed by all parties and everyone knows that there is a baby -baby to carry for after then I see no harm in it.

ps: The couple never wanted me involved in bringing up their baby. I was happy to agree

keyodi, I get asked all the time when am I going to get my wife "blacked". Having been a member here for almost 3 years now, I can honestly say that our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" (other than having 2 teens in the house) is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude, that it makes me wonder, what ever happened to just enjoying a good fucking with a white woman without all the testosterone spilling out on the floor?

In the end, it will be my wife that ultimately chooses, and I can almost assure anyone, when she does, it won't come from the "I got to prove myself, alpha male type" guys. If a man (regardless of color) was to be the least bit disrespectful towards me, my wife would automatically pull the ripcord. And the "breeding" ... lol ... never happen! Our ideal situation would be a well built, professional type who has a genuine interest in us, as a couple, enough to enjoy a cookout and a few brews. Look at it like taking a new lady out on a date for the first time ... you take time for some chat, and socializing, before telling her you want to pound her pussy. :)
MacNfries, you said it very well - from my very limited experience here I find there ARE some black gentlemen here and those are the ones I will consider IF I go thru with it (getting "blacked") but also there are too many of the type you refer to who come on much too strong and too macho for me. Like your wife, I would never countenance anyone being disrespectful to my husband. As an aside you and your wife are an attractive couple. Do people tell you that you look a little like Steve Nash?

Ironically BadJay some of us white cucks and wannabe white cucks have the overwhelming urge to have our white girlfriends or wives breed black too - especially if the breeding is done by a big strong dominant black man. I'm looking for a white female who loves black men, maybe wants a black baby (though this isn't essential) and wants to live the interracial cuckold lifestyle.
For me though, it would be imperative that the black ******* be involved in the baby's life, not necessarily financially but certainly emotionally and physically. So finding a suitable black man who meets these criteria is essential.
Great times lie ahead for big black men breeding white women in these relationships I believe.

Well said. And for me it happened EXACTLY as described. After fucking a beautiful young Latina for months we grew close as friends and she became pregnant with my baby. her white BF was on board to care for the baby as their own. The only issue was getting the family to accept a mixed Mexi-Black baby into the fold. We were all ready to move fwd but unfortunately.....i think the pressure got to her and caused a Mis-C :( But the adoration and willingness on her part was definitely there.

tumblr_n6gpxa8Kid1r9ebvuo1_500.jpg

Back