breed her....

ltnWL18mCMjikYQNGOtuFxP1t99qC1-dGtugz5SudWlGmdAtcccAXcCbvk2qlNhE4ujr7U2Nnl8Ahjt98pOIbFMjoTgZUlobiRoQxwiXe7ac4lGv9-YIiDnZIN3ASb_ckq14IeqANgkllCQVvcc8HK4YhA=w500-h475-nc
guess where I want hubby to take me on holiday next year lol x
post email, you be breed again ok,safe clean discreet, by a bull stud waiting

ah, the blurred lines of fantasy and reality. Here's the way i feel about it, there is a fine line between just that, fantasy and reality, being rude and being a human being. Dirty talk in the bedroom is great, and Im all for that however at the end of the day, its all about just having good sex and having a good time. I enjoy giving a good creampie every now and then however I would feel a heavy responsibility if a baby were to result of it...then its not fantasy anymore....

ah, the blurred lines of fantasy and reality. Here's the way i feel about it, there is a fine line between just that, fantasy and reality, being rude and being a human being. Dirty talk in the bedroom is great, and Im all for that however at the end of the day, its all about just having good sex and having a good time. I enjoy giving a good creampie every now and then however I would feel a heavy responsibility if a baby were to result of it...then its not fantasy anymore....
What Papa precautions fantasy never become reality this

Just having fun

Probably koshens no mishaps no mistakes just like a transfusion all good. In and out
Leave nothing behind.

That's what makes it so hot The more excitement the longer the session
Complete sexual exhaustion. Over and over again
Breeding is sensational
makes me c** over and over and over and over again
I would only breathe someone that actually cared about life is very important and very special And there is only one person in mind
. and I sincerely believe they know who they are
big sexy butts turns me on

sounds like I'm the only black guy here who has actually done this. I read thru every comment and was waiting to hear a REAL story. I will share mine.
The short of it is that a young mixed couple (black guy/ white wife) contacted me via an online mssg board and wanted a baby. I matched hubby's stature (6'4, 210lbs, 8.5in dick, degree-holder, clean history) - even though I am taller and leaner. The white wife was very impressed with me physically as well as mentally/intellectually so we met up. Got along well and after a few weeks we planned the Big Night. That Big Night turned into a few weeks of bareback fucking :) After month she missed her period. Her conception night was from our FIRST MEETING. This was a year ago. They had a boy (my third) and are raising him elsewhere. I donated my seed in his wife and they got the baby they wanted. Signed papers removing me from responsibility. everyone was happy.

sounds like I'm the only black guy here who has actually done this. I read thru every comment and was waiting to hear a REAL story. I will share mine.
The short of it is that a young mixed couple (black guy/ white wife) contacted me via an online mssg board and wanted a baby. I matched hubby's stature (6'4, 210lbs, 8.5in dick, degree-holder, clean history) - even though I am taller and leaner. The white wife was very impressed with me physically as well as mentally/intellectually so we met up. Got along well and after a few weeks we planned the Big Night. That Big Night turned into a few weeks of bareback fucking :) After month she missed her period. Her conception night was from our FIRST MEETING. This was a year ago. They had a boy (my third) and are raising him elsewhere. I donated my seed in his wife and they got the baby they wanted. Signed papers removing me from responsibility. everyone was happy.
good job

I've been responsible for 7 pregnancies thru bareback breeding. All of them are interracial - whether white, or hispanic, or asian. While I understand people have fantasies, I'm not a fan of the random black men 'gangbang-baby'. I cannot imagine birthing a baby and not knowing that history of the baby's seed - sickness, mental aspect, defects, etc...

I am 100% all for Black breeding!! But I still feel that responsiblity should be exercised when choosing a Bull. None of mine were 'random'. All were women I either dated or hooked up with exclusively (Hotwife, Naughty GF) - they respected and adored me so much that they opened their womb to Me for breeding. I think that enhances the Black bull breeding aspect a lot more than just having random black dicks seeding women.
my two cents. ;)

I've been responsible for 7 pregnancies thru bareback breeding. All of them are interracial - whether white, or hispanic, or asian. While I understand people have fantasies, I'm not a fan of the random black men 'gangbang-baby'. I cannot imagine birthing a baby and not knowing that history of the baby's seed - sickness, mental aspect, defects, etc...

I am 100% all for Black breeding!! But I still feel that responsiblity should be exercised when choosing a Bull. None of mine were 'random'. All were women I either dated or hooked up with exclusively (Hotwife, Naughty GF) - they respected and adored me so much that they opened their womb to Me for breeding. I think that enhances the Black bull breeding aspect a lot more than just having random black dicks seeding women.
my two cents. ;)
wow very good you deserve medals for all your services

I'm not going to go into details but I have been offered and within the last 3 years And I turned them dobwn both. 1 the timing was not the right to do it at that time. other words I do not object to doing it but it has to be the perfect situation for I am concerned because I think it's very important and I would not do it for financial gain this would be something that I willingly would do since that time I have not sent I have an opportunity to perform the same task again and I am going to do it because I want to do this one badly.. I will follow through with this fast

wow very good you deserve medals for all your services
I will be honest when i got into this lifestyle that was NOT my intention.
After meeting and feeding lovely ladies their Black cock appetite things eventually progressed: from not using condoms, to pulling out, to cumming inside of them, to the ladies stopped using B/C and having me flood their insides. I admit -- I've grown addicted to breeding fertile pussy ---

Spreading my Black seed is an overwhelming urge I have. I'm sure some don't agree with that but as long as My lovers want it - I will keep giving it! :blackgreedy:

I would love to hear more stories of B2W members interracial breeding. :)

Every encounter doesn't need to be a cuck/hotwife situation. There is room for actually relationships - White women adoring and treasuring a Black man as a mate. This a suitable breeding possibility and I encourage more on here to do this.

Back