breed her....

I was concerned about having a baby with a cockold couple . I was being silly with the" me stupid" remark sorry . I am not rich but I am financially stable to raise a baby . When I have sex with any woman she most meet some kind of standards ,either beauty or mentality that I see in her . I am not a wolf, fighting spreading my seed where it may lay. Hope that was grammatically, contextually, correct for you .

Oh it'd be every bit as much their decision. Truth of the matter is that several of her current bulls would be eager to knock her up (God knows they get plenty of practice at it). ;) Now after she had the baby it'd be a different situation. I know we wouldn't need any financial support from the bull, and his level of involvement in the ******* upbringing would be something that we would all have to coordinate. That's if we selected one particular individual to be the stud in that scenario.
More likely she would be getting filled with cum by several bulls, as she is now, so we wouldn't necessarily know whose kid it was without ******* tests. So really I guess there are two different methods for her to be bred. One where a single bull is selected for her to breed with. The other where she continues to accept creampies from all of her bulls as she does now, sans the birth control, with all parties being aware of the possible results, and all bulls willing to remain anonymous as the potential *******.

I don't know which method we may end up doing but I know that they both sound great. And no this isn't just us fantasizing. This is something that we will likely do in the future. She and I will likely make our own baby first, but after that it's all black breeding unless I sneak another in there somehow, heheh.
This whole situation sounds incredibly erotic and fulfilling. I think a bbc gangbang would be best, since the black bull with the most potent sperm who gives the highest number of orgasms is the most likely to seed her eggs. I'm sure we all hope you'll post her getting seeded by her bucks, as well as her growing belly from her bbc breeding.

I would say to be careful if your first baby is a white boy though. Knowing his mom prefers the seed of a black man is libel to mess up his confidence. If your first is a white girl, on the other hand, she'll probably just take after her mom when the time is right (years down the line), which is perfectly fine. I'm sure we all want the best for our offspring and that includes their satisfaction in the bedroom.

If he's anything like his old man confidence won't be an issue and he'll be smart enough to understand why his mom wants the black seed. ;)
Well, let's hope so, but you would most definitely have a *******-in-law who takes bbc too, and likely some more black grandkids. ;) Regardless of if it's a ******* or *******-in-law, your wife would have a unique opportunity to advice them when the time was right. Maybe even pass down a bull or two.

Last edited:
Well, let's hope so, but you would most definitely have a *******-in-law who takes bbc too, and likely some more black grandkids. ;) Regardless of if it's a ******* or *******-in-law, your wife would have a unique opportunity to advice them when the time was right. Maybe even pass down a bull or two.
In reality, once we all stop masturbating, this ******* would really fuck with a white *******'s head though, that even his mom thinks he's sexually inferior due to his race. I don't think the other scenarios are as bad as some do, and I do admit the ideas are hot, but if I had a white *******, I just wouldn't do that.

In reality, once we all stop masturbating, this ******* would really fuck with a white *******'s head though, that even his mom thinks he's sexually inferior due to his race. I don't think the other scenarios are as bad as some do, and I do admit the ideas are hot, but if I had a white *******, I just wouldn't do that.
Don't put words in my mouth please.

If you are a true married white slut for BBC breeding is part of the lifestyle. This is a picture of me several months after a bareback BBC gang bang. The guy in the picture wasn't there but he wanted to fuck a white wife bareback and not worry about her getting pregnant. Since I was already preg. I was a perfect match for his desires. Till this day I still don't know what guy from the GB knocked me up, but it doesn't matter as long as they all took their pleasure inside me and were happy when they finished Knocked_up__by_BBC.JPG and sent me home to hubby.

Oh it'd be every bit as much their decision. Truth of the matter is that several of her current bulls would be eager to knock her up (God knows they get plenty of practice at it). ;) Now after she had the baby it'd be a different situation. I know we wouldn't need any financial support from the bull, and his level of involvement in the ******* upbringing would be something that we would all have to coordinate. That's if we selected one particular individual to be the stud in that scenario.
More likely she would be getting filled with cum by several bulls, as she is now, so we wouldn't necessarily know whose kid it was without ******* tests. So really I guess there are two different methods for her to be bred. One where a single bull is selected for her to breed with. The other where she continues to accept creampies from all of her bulls as she does now, sans the birth control, with all parties being aware of the possible results, and all bulls willing to remain anonymous as the potential *******.

I don't know which method we may end up doing but I know that they both sound great. And no this isn't just us fantasizing. This is something that we will likely do in the future. She and I will likely make our own baby first, but after that it's all black breeding unless I sneak another in there somehow, heheh.

I think the multiple bull method would be a great opportunity to learn about the best way to impregnate. Is it the biggest cock that goes deeper, a certain sex position or the quantity or quality of ones sperm. You might discover some new knowledge that science has yet to discover and share your findings with the scientific community.

I wanna do this soooo bad, breed a white woman, with her huband in the room, make him sit in the corner and watch this bigblack bull fuck his wife watch his humiliation as his wife takes my dick non stop
I love the idea of my husband being tied up with his face under my pussy so after you finish breeding me, it will drip on his face to remind him how much is inside my unprotected womb x

keyodi, I get asked all the time when am I going to get my wife "blacked". Having been a member here for almost 3 years now, I can honestly say that our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" (other than having 2 teens in the house) is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude, that it makes me wonder, what ever happened to just enjoying a good fucking with a white woman without all the testosterone spilling out on the floor?

In the end, it will be my wife that ultimately chooses, and I can almost assure anyone, when she does, it won't come from the "I got to prove myself, alpha male type" guys. If a man (regardless of color) was to be the least bit disrespectful towards me, my wife would automatically pull the ripcord. And the "breeding" ... lol ... never happen! Our ideal situation would be a well built, professional type who has a genuine interest in us, as a couple, enough to enjoy a cookout and a few brews. Look at it like taking a new lady out on a date for the first time ... you take time for some chat, and socializing, before telling her you want to pound her pussy. :)

....what Mac said...

julFbv8C7jQPaoLheSq0vtH9eAMCkzxUAYbBD8lEx05I0ePY41nUDCE_T9uKI3XdOItgmJilhHEoCvV8mivSjenKd9lP0tuuKxf8HznD7zaQUrniSMZPThdvgY4hOJY=w591-h443-nc
I want this to be me. X

Back