breed her....

Breeding fantasy excites me alot
But having black baby for real is a difference thing and responsability
Also you need to explain to your family alot about black baby

In the USA black illegitimacy is 72%, and is 40% illegitimacy for whites. So, I don't think a lot of people are now really caring about irresponsible pregnancies, do you? The one that's really changed is the white illegitimacy ... it was only 2% in the mid-1950s, had grown to 18% by early 1970s, and topped 40% a couple years ago, and is still growing. And we wonder why crime & poverty are growing in the USA. :rolleyes:

In the USA black illegitimacy is 72%, and is 40% illegitimacy for whites. So, I don't think a lot of people are now really caring about irresponsible pregnancies, do you? The one that's really changed is the white illegitimacy ... it was only 2% in the mid-1950s, had grown to 18% by early 1970s, and topped 40% a couple years ago, and is still growing. And we wonder why crime & poverty are growing in the USA. :rolleyes:

So I guess all that "free love" we had back in the sixties wasn't so free after all. :(

Are both of those things a real possibility for you?
Living far away and being financially stable enough to raise children? Yes it would be possible since my work has offices all around the world. The hardest part would be moving. I hate moving... Haha! If the end result was that she would be black bred then I'd probably be more motivated to move.

Breeding fantasy excites me alot
But having black baby for real is a difference thing and responsability
Also you need to explain to your family alot about black baby
I enjoy a white woman controlling my cock , a life commitment would it be to much letting your family know your choice . Than maybe it wont be so bad bringing a baby of mix back ground in to your family tree .

Living far away and being financially stable enough to raise children? Yes it would be possible since my work has offices all around the world. The hardest part would be moving. I hate moving... Haha! If the end result was that she would be black bred then I'd probably be more motivated to move.
This really sounds cool but where dose that leave the black man in this decision ?

This really sounds cool but where dose that leave the black man in this decision ?
Oh it'd be every bit as much their decision. Truth of the matter is that several of her current bulls would be eager to knock her up (God knows they get plenty of practice at it). ;) Now after she had the baby it'd be a different situation. I know we wouldn't need any financial support from the bull, and his level of involvement in the ******* upbringing would be something that we would all have to coordinate. That's if we selected one particular individual to be the stud in that scenario.
More likely she would be getting filled with cum by several bulls, as she is now, so we wouldn't necessarily know whose kid it was without ******* tests. So really I guess there are two different methods for her to be bred. One where a single bull is selected for her to breed with. The other where she continues to accept creampies from all of her bulls as she does now, sans the birth control, with all parties being aware of the possible results, and all bulls willing to remain anonymous as the potential *******.

I don't know which method we may end up doing but I know that they both sound great. And no this isn't just us fantasizing. This is something that we will likely do in the future. She and I will likely make our own baby first, but after that it's all black breeding unless I sneak another in there somehow, heheh.

Oh it'd be every bit as much their decision. Truth of the matter is that several of her current bulls would be eager to knock her up (God knows they get plenty of practice at it). ;) Now after she had the baby it'd be a different situation. I know we wouldn't need any financial support from the bull, and his level of involvement in the ******* upbringing would be something that we would all have to coordinate. That's if we selected one particular individual to be the stud in that scenario.
More likely she would be getting filled with cum by several bulls, as she is now, so we wouldn't necessarily know whose kid it was without ******* tests. So really I guess there are two different methods for her to be bred. One where a single bull is selected for her to breed with. The other where she continues to accept creampies from all of her bulls as she does now, sans the birth control, with all parties being aware of the possible results, and all bulls willing to remain anonymous as the potential *******.

I don't know which method we may end up doing but I know that they both sound great. And no this isn't just us fantasizing. This is something that we will likely do in the future. She and I will likely make our own baby first, but after that it's all black breeding unless I sneak another in there somehow, heheh.
sounds good kind of level 9 to me but as long as every ones happy .

sorry me stupid didn't understand you where a lesbian couple .

Back