breed her....

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by keyodi, Jul 21, 2013.

1. keyodi

keyodi Well-Known Member Real Person

I wanna do this soooo bad, breed a white woman, with her huband in the room, make him sit in the corner and watch this bigblack bull fuck his wife watch his humiliation as his wife takes my dick non stop

2. Steph

Steph Member

That is so fucking hot

3. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Some "reparations" for all the bad things the "cracker" white folks done to your ancestors, right, keyodi? ;)

CherylMerideth, 4danite, a96 and 14 others like this.
  4. keyodi

I'm not mad at the white man lol, I just find the idea of a white woman carry a black baby in her womb to be so erotic, thts all bro

5. keyodi

Also taken ur women issomething I enjoy as well

6. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    That is very hot. Me and my wife have had this discussion and when we are fucking i sometimes will ask her if she wants another guy to impregnate her and she cums almost immediately.

7. ukblackmail

ukblackmail Guest

And are your prepared to be there for your baby...emotionally, financially and fatherly....though I don't know what kind of role model you're be setting?

8. keyodi

Absolutley... I wouldt have it any other way

Deadpool420 and Want2tryblack like this.
  9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    keyodi, I get asked all the time when am I going to get my wife "blacked". Having been a member here for almost 3 years now, I can honestly say that our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" (other than having 2 teens in the house) is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude, that it makes me wonder, what ever happened to just enjoying a good fucking with a white woman without all the testosterone spilling out on the floor?

In the end, it will be my wife that ultimately chooses, and I can almost assure anyone, when she does, it won't come from the "I got to prove myself, alpha male type" guys. If a man (regardless of color) was to be the least bit disrespectful towards me, my wife would automatically pull the ripcord. And the "breeding" ... lol ... never happen! Our ideal situation would be a well built, professional type who has a genuine interest in us, as a couple, enough to enjoy a cookout and a few brews. Look at it like taking a new lady out on a date for the first time ... you take time for some chat, and socializing, before telling her you want to pound her pussy. :)

10. keyodi

I don't remember saying anthing to about YOUR wife so if it don't apply let it fly,

11. Mississaugacpl

Mississaugacpl Member

Canada

Very hot

12. NowADaze

NowADaze Guest

Agreed. On the Internet too many people play up the fantasy part. IMO it's an indication of their lack of maturity and mutual respect.

Dirty sex talk stays in the bedroom. The times I've been with couples I have always been respectful. I'm a grown man with healthy emotions. A true alpha doesn't have to "prove" anything. He is comfortable in any situation because he goes with the flow. There are times to be "alpha" and times to be "beta." Labels aren't really serving anyone.

13. willsrvu

willsrvu Administrator Real Person Gold Member

So, what then, is the motivation for this specific remark??? :confused:

14. Jay J

Jay J Guest

Maybe u had the wrong ones approaching....

15. ukblackmail

ukblackmail Guest

that's worrying

16. Isabel

Isabel Active Member

LMAO! Couldn't have said it better myself!

17. keyodi

white women want to be with black men they can't resist

18. MaryB

MaryB Active Member

Might be one of the hottest things out (in?) there :blackheart:

19. keyodi

This is breeding

Attached Files:

20. momforblack

momforblack Active Member