breed her....

Some women need help Macfries, surely you cannot deny helping people with problems, whether they are housing, social or domestic problems, you cannot look the other way. PS its not your money, its from the social care budget, which covers the elderly, disabled, familys with social needs.

And where does that social care budget money come from, mickle? It comes from taxpayers ... I'm a tax payer. But please don't get me wrong, I'm a liberal minded moderate, and I believe in social services, welfare, etc. But its for people who can't help themselves ... having a bunch of illegitimate ******* who are raised off welfare money is NOT being a responsible person. So, if a woman has a crap load of ******* with the expectations that their government will help with the tab, I'm 100% against it. That's why the prisons are overcrowded now ... failed parenting.

No Mac, prisons are overcrowded because society has failed to set parameters, the liberals, have told us that Parents cannot discipline in the home, teachers cannot disclose at school courts cannot adequately sanction, destroying private property with graffiti is art and expression ( let them tag their own and their family homes) the Social care budget comes from the workers, none of the rich pay full tax, multinational corporations Amazon, Google, Apple are all based in tax havens depriving trillion of dollars to the big pot, Money is always found to go to war, invade other sovereign countries , yet there is nothing for the Vets, Disabled, long term sick, single parents, families on minimum wage or zero hours contracts, support the people before the multinationals and giving tax breaks to the rich, that should be your concern Mac.,

... the Social care budget comes from the workers, none of the rich pay full tax, multinational corporations Amazon, Google, Apple are all based in tax havens depriving trillion of dollars to the big pot, ....

Unless the English language has recently changed, "social budget comes from the workers" = taxes from ME
I believe the workers ... that would include me.
gif_Yellowball-question.gif
As far as WHO is or is not paying their fair share of taxes ... I won't argue with you there, but you should state your position on that topic in the Politics, Politics, Politics thread ... I'm sure some of the ReThugs would love discussing that with you. Just tell 'em "mac sent you" ... that'll get things started for you, I promise. Give 'em my love, too! ;) Mac
Directionsgif_ButtonBlinking-right.gif https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/politics-politics-politics.35353/

Last edited:
This is probably BS, but I liked it anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/wuRDL.jpg

Yeah, this was discussed just a few days ago in another thread. Check this out:
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/cervix-penatration.40127/#post-642429

Of course that crushed some fantasy bubbles so I was properly chastised for it. People do very little research here ... their "facts" are whatever they desire them to be. Thing was, however, even a couple so-called "females" hinted it possible. If anyone should know, they should, you'd think!?
pic_Facts-WeDon'tNeed.jpg

Last edited:
keyodi, I get asked all the time when am I going to get my wife "blacked". Having been a member here for almost 3 years now, I can honestly say that our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" (other than having 2 teens in the house) is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude, that it makes me wonder, what ever happened to just enjoying a good fucking with a white woman without all the testosterone spilling out on the floor?

In the end, it will be my wife that ultimately chooses, and I can almost assure anyone, when she does, it won't come from the "I got to prove myself, alpha male type" guys. If a man (regardless of color) was to be the least bit disrespectful towards me, my wife would automatically pull the ripcord. And the "breeding" ... lol ... never happen! Our ideal situation would be a well built, professional type who has a genuine interest in us, as a couple, enough to enjoy a cookout and a few brews. Look at it like taking a new lady out on a date for the first time ... you take time for some chat, and socializing, before telling her you want to pound her pussy. :)
you are wright on your thought the wife had been with 3 black men over the last 5 month she was 52 at the time , out of the 3 only 1 of them she been with more then once,the other 2 as they say one and out,,,he is the type that like to talk watch a movie nd the 3 of us get on good he never call her his black bitch or slut or try to control what go on when we get together ,,it all fun between the 3 of us

I believe it's the duty of a white husband/boyfriend to be there for his girl anytime she gets pregnant. It shouldn't be up to him to decide. I don't think black guys should have to worry about getting her pregnant. She should't worry either. They should just have fun, and it should be my responsibility to be the ******* anytime she gets pregnant by a black guy. Black guys should have to have any responsibility after he nuts. I want to be financially responsible for every baby that she has. I think she should assume that if I want to be with her, I have to accept it anytime she got pregnant. Those children would be special to me and I would love them with all my heart.

I believe it's the duty of a white husband/boyfriend to be there for his girl anytime she gets pregnant. It shouldn't be up to him to decide. I don't think black guys should have to worry about getting her pregnant. She should't worry either. They should just have fun, and it should be my responsibility to be the ******* anytime she gets pregnant by a black guy. Black guys should have to have any responsibility after he nuts. I want to be financially responsible for every baby that she has. I think she should assume that if I want to be with her, I have to accept it anytime she got pregnant. Those children would be special to me and I would love them with all my heart.

I hope you're saying that with your hand stroking your dick and not just sitting down not aroused. I sometimes think similar things while I'm jerking off. But then I come back down to some amount of reality. Swinging should require joint consent. Remember the wise words I once saw on a cafe press t-shirt, "it's not cheating if my husband watches!"

Anything else is cheating and no husband should be expected to embrace the cheating wife and her lovechild! I totally want my future wife to have black babies and I know I'm quite crazy. But even I'd leave her ass and find the meanest divorce attorney available and destroy her if she had a secret affair with a man of any color and got pregnant.

Of course if you encourage IR swinging or encourage her to have a black baby, then it is your responsibility. You opened the can of worms and you own the results now! So then you had damn well better love her and her babies!

But otherwise, you hopefully are aware of something. All men and women are members of the species, homo sapiens. Black men are not gorillas who can't control their libidos and aggression. White men are not little impotent and sickly sissies either. They couldn't have recovered their populations from the black plague in two generations and wage deadly wars if they were. It's degrading to everyone to say that white males only produce bad sperm and are unworthy of reproduction while saying that a black man cannot be a good husband and *******. It also treats the white woman like a piece of meat, while not even acknowledging the existence of the black woman.

But again, I'll say that I've shot out barrels of jizz by jerking off to the idea of what you were saying, lol!

Do you think it is possible for the penis of a man to enter into the cervix and cum in the womb of a woman?
I don't think it would ever be possible. But I do know that when the man who is using me at work gives me a cervical orgasm, I feel the tip of his penis actually trying to enter my cervical opening. It's like I've dilated a little. And when he is ready to cum in me, he makes sure he puts his penis firmly in the opening when he does. Can they cum directly into the uterus? I would have to say yes, because after my guy has came. I leak very little.

iamfratty said:
As master cock bull ,that fucked many cuckold interracial couples//it' s all together thing!!( we all responsible) bull,husband girlfriend or wife!!///

Back