breed her....

Breeding......not sure why it needs to be called breeding, just makes me feel like livestock all lined up waiting for the bull to breed me with his calf. lol

I dunno, I get why, I just get that image every time I hear it. lol

keyodi, I get asked all the time when am I going to get my wife "blacked". Having been a member here for almost 3 years now, I can honestly say that our primary reluctance and hesitation towards getting my wife "blacked" (other than having 2 teens in the house) is because of the overpowering attitudes some of the black males, here, express towards the white husbands. Some black males (I'm not specifically insinuating you) simply come on so strong with this "white breeding & control" attitude, that it makes me wonder, what ever happened to just enjoying a good fucking with a white woman without all the testosterone spilling out on the floor?

In the end, it will be my wife that ultimately chooses, and I can almost assure anyone, when she does, it won't come from the "I got to prove myself, alpha male type" guys. If a man (regardless of color) was to be the least bit disrespectful towards me, my wife would automatically pull the ripcord. And the "breeding" ... lol ... never happen! Our ideal situation would be a well built, professional type who has a genuine interest in us, as a couple, enough to enjoy a cookout and a few brews. Look at it like taking a new lady out on a date for the first time ... you take time for some chat, and socializing, before telling her you want to pound her pussy. :)

Well said Mac. I am a bit different I guess, in that I think it is a bit more of a turn on, and part of the behind the scenes fun to be the friend that gets to have the goodies too. I guess being a bit older (40's) than some who post, I am not out to prove anything. Not saying others are or that anything is wrong with it, to each there own, but fun normal people are sexy too.

Breeding......not sure why it needs to be called breeding, just makes me feel like livestock ..... lol
I dunno, I get why, I just get that image every time I hear it. lol
That's the exact purpose, Uhoh ... to make you, as a white female, feel totally insignificant and second class; as do the use of the words owning. and seeding. Sadly, a significant number of white, female posters make no objection to those insulting titles, and I sometimes question if they are even really females. Those are milder words, in my opinion, from what could be used to insult the white race. Many of the ladies who have made objections in the past have left b2w after seeing their opinions did not seem to change the attitudes of those using them. You, as a woman and lady, can only do your part by calling their attention to the insulting applications of those words. Its called r-e-s-p-e-c-t, and you should expect that much. They say it is "fantasy", but many times our "fantasies" reflect our true inner feelings that we choose not to express openly.
gif_Yellowball-DrinkingCoffee3.gif ....Mac

Last edited:
Back