BNWO reperations

Whether people like it or not, the secret is out and big black cock is the only route to sexual fulfillment for women. Our old traditions of "protecting" women have been stripped away and it's open season. I married a black woman and she dommes me while serving her Bulls. She has already carried one Bull's baby and only scarcely allows me to eat her out or touch her. If my wife was white I would also be pussy free and make sure she was getting constantly used and bred.

White women and their cuck husbands should not only make their bodies available to Bull's, but they should be roughed up in bed to pay back for the sh it they have put black people through. The wife of my wife's bull pegged me while my wife watched and laughed. I was f orced to wear a condom to keep any potential cum away from the beautiful ebony goddess who was pegging me.

Today starts your journey serving the BNWO! Are you ready to be stripped of your yt boi privilege and become a true slave serving your Black Superiors in every way they desire? Your time, money, body and life is now dedicated to the service of Black Superiors! Kneel and acknowledge our Superiority, learn the true history of the world, untainted by your white ancestors! This is the blackman's world all the freedoms and privealages you have right now is because of the sweat of the blackman for 500 years,if you seek and believe in justice pm to discuss payments in turn you will be offered slavery training.
I'll give my whole life to do as you wish

Today starts your journey serving the BNWO! Are you ready to be stripped of your yt boi privilege and become a true slave serving your Black Superiors in every way they desire? Your time, money, body and life is now dedicated to the service of Black Superiors! Kneel and acknowledge our Superiority, learn the true history of the world, untainted by your white ancestors! This is the blackman's world all the freedoms and privealages you have right now is because of the sweat of the blackman for 500 years,if you seek and believe in justice pm to discuss payments in turn you will be offered slavery training.
White sissy ready to be stripped of my boi privileges and be sissy slave

A good topic to approach my wife to get her interest is to being up the subject of BNWO. She is very interested in BLM and helping recruiting white wives including her anyway she can. Anyone who has the charisma to talk with her to convince her that she should help and for her to also encourage other white wives to help as well.

Well that might be true here in America but I’m second generation from Eastern Europe, my family was allowed in-the USA because Americans including Black Americans didn’t want to work in the fucking horrible unhealthy coal mines as wage slaves lol they all died young of black lung and breathing issues

at least spell the goddam word correctly

I kneel to my black masters!!!! I love and worship my black daddy’s and am enslaved to them!!! Use me beat me fuck me as you please!!!

I am ready to serve BNWO sir

I am a closet sissy faggot for the BNWO. Im located in Rochester Ny. I serve at the feet of black men and woman to serve them as a personal slave. There is not much i wont do. I think the only thing i wont do is anything to do with scatt. If your from here or going to visit and are in need of a slave to use and abuse. Email me and let me know what you would like of me. Im sorry for being white, please feel free to use me.
Tennipp@yahoo.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231009_212301_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20231009_212301_Calculator+.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20231009_212240_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20231009_212240_Calculator+.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20231009_212220_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20231009_212220_Calculator+.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20231009_212231_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20231009_212231_Calculator+.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_20231009_212132_Calculator+.jpg
    Screenshot_20231009_212132_Calculator+.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 40
My body is for black use

Is BNWO real?
No, it's just a fantasy. White guys have wet dreams about it.
Yes, very real. Im a closet sissy for the black race. But if your not in it, dont get in it. It gets violent.

It's not real unless you live in your own la la land.......
If that's the case, then black guys can just come up to me anytime and say "BNWO" and I will immediately take my panties off for him.
Is that your dream fantasy for me?

Back