BNWO in the US?

You don’t have to give it….only use it
View media item 679836With pleasure

The Essence of the BNWO is Alpha Black Bulls or Dominants take sexual control or more over white women specifically white married women.
Today's "NWO' is the revelation of white men to understand that We are Alphas...sexually and physically superior, so why not allow your women to enjoy US.

Last edited:
FROM MY PERSPECTIVE
Beneath the veil, a wicked smile I wear,
My heart a drum, anticipation's beat.
No virgin's blush, nor maiden's trembling fear,
But passion's fire, a stolen secret sweet.

My lawful cuck, he watches with delight,
A voyeur to the dance of lust we weave.
My pale skin pales before my ebony knight,
His touch a whisper, mine a joyous heave.

New World Order, where shadows hold their sway,
I break the chains of duty, find release.
My ivory skin, against his darkness, lay,
A forbidden symphony, our souls appeased.

So let the wedding bells their chorus chime,
For in this night, I find my true sublime.

I am sure this will be unpopular - but i am going to point this out

First of all let me say i love the BNWO lifestyle - and would love to find a single white mom & become part of a truly black owned family.

BUT

Wives being Black cock only & husbands being pussy free - is self defeating for the Black men that want a BNWO....

As a beta white male it is my/our duty to produce the next generation of white children - to serve Black men.
If we do not then in a few generations there will be no more white girls (or white sissy boi's) to serve the Black men (god's).

As a cuckold & a jos beta i 100% believe and support the woman's right to be black bred & want her black bred.

0aafbf7f-6c8b-4efc-81f0-decb56fa37e5.jpg

Again most likely unpopular
But
Also i think white woman should never be required to be monogamous and should be free to enjoy any and all black men & Black men should be free to use any white female always....

Where as us white beta's should always be monogamous to our white wife's - but also be JOS & available to any and all Black men that wish to use & even abuse (sexually) us (white males are no longer real men - but sissy betas for real men to use)

My two cents....

Back