BNWO in the US?

first i want to thank you for sharing this beautiful scene. she's so beautiful i guess even in my dreams she wont marry me, in the other hand those hung black men can fuck her easily that's why i accept my inferiority to black men and i dream to find a beautiful women like her and marry her immediately without any condition and accept all her conditions even if she wants to continue fucking those black men i'd even support and encourage her, i'm a realistic man why should i prevent her from that sexual satisfaction and happiness that i can never give it to her ? i believe it's not fair if i'll do it. this scene is amazing we could clearly see how she enjoys the sex and how happy and satisfied she's all women deserve sexual satisfaction and only men like him can give it to them. finally i'd say to all women that read my comment enjoy sex with those hung black men you belong to each other, when it comes to sex i'll never compete to them i accept that they are much better than me.

first i want to thank you for sharing this beautiful scene. she's so beautiful i guess even in my dreams she wont marry me, in the other hand those hung black men can fuck her easily that's why i accept my inferiority to black men and i dream to find a beautiful women like her and marry her immediately without any condition and accept all her conditions even if she wants to continue fucking those black men i'd even support and encourage her, i'm a realistic man why should i prevent her from that sexual satisfaction and happiness that i can never give it to her ? i believe it's not fair if i'll do it. this scene is amazing we could clearly see how she enjoys the sex and how happy and satisfied she's all women deserve sexual satisfaction and only men like him can give it to them. finally i'd say to all women that read my comment enjoy sex with those hung black men you belong to each other, when it comes to sex i'll never compete to them i accept that they are much better than me.
The Truth ♠️ the norm more and more white women are going Black Only

I've decided only to fuck with black guys. my husband knows this, accepts it and loves it. the white guys can't handle me and satisfy my big sexual appetite. oh fuck I love those big beautiful black cocks especially when they glisten from my spit or pussy juice.
Sorry for the white guys but the black guys are sexual superior.
I can only recommend every white woman to be fucked by a black guy.
And everybody knows: once you go black, you never go back

Yes in the major cities and college towns. You have to be careful in the rural areas of the South because there are still white Americans that don't accept it and practice racism. Atlanta and parts of Florida have great interracial BNWO scenes to explore
I will be visiting Orlando later this year. Do Black Men there have any interest in sissy cross dressers. :lips: :blackheart:

I've decided only to fuck with black guys. my husband knows this, accepts it and loves it. the white guys can't handle me and satisfy my big sexual appetite. oh fuck I love those big beautiful black cocks especially when they glisten from my spit or pussy juice.
Agree 1,000 % welcome aboard

Do you still fuck your husband; maybe a sympathy fuck sometimes?

Be nice about it and while in public just point out black guys for her to judge on how they look and if she finds them attractive and ask questions that get her to thinking about it
A good topic to approach my wife to get her interest is to being up the subject of BNWO. She is very interested in BLM and helping recruiting white wives including her anyway she can. Anyone who has the charisma to talk with her to convince her that she should help and for her to also encourage other white wives to help as well.

Back