Are wives more sluttier after being "blacked"

• YES

Votes: 215 93.9%
  • NO

Votes: 12 5.2%
  • PLEASE STATE YOUR FINDINGS

Votes: 5 2.2%

• Total voters
My wife after going with black guys has become more of a slut than before she was "blacked" obviously I have encouraged her to fuck around which has contributed in part to her sluttier ways, my question is have others found similar ?

It depends on how you define sluttier. Is it her actions or appearance? Personally, you'd never notice a difference with me. I dress exactly the same. I haven't changed my makeup or perfume. I don't ******* more or do ******* or anything else that might make you think a person was a slut.

However, if you knew what I was secretly doing then you'd probably think I was a slut.

Personally I don't agree with that. I'm just having a good time.

just clothes she is prepared to wear when going out now really.
I would love to know what your doing secretly as I am sure we all have secrets to lol

It depends on how you define sluttier. Is it her actions or appearance? Personally, you'd never notice a difference with me. I dress exactly the same. I haven't changed my makeup or perfume. I don't ******* more or do ******* or anything else that might make you think a person was a slut.

However, if you knew what I was secretly doing then you'd probably think I was a slut.

Personally I don't agree with that. I'm just having a good time.
You're absolutely right :) Does your husband know that you like to meet with black males?

tumblr_o82b3msv7k1vvjn26o1_1280.jpg

Does your husband lack self esteem since he is afraid of you being with black males?

View attachment 1249414 View attachment 1249415

My husband isn't "afraid " of me being with black males, or any males for that matter. He just believes that since we're married I should only have sex with him. And if he could keep his dick in his pants and not sleep with every other woman he can I would only have sex with him.

I get that you're ok with your wife having sex with black men and if it makes you happy that she's having another man's baby and not your's then good for you. But most men aren't like that. And to be honest I wouldn't want to be with a man who was ok with another man fucking his wife. I want a man who wants me all to himself. Maybe that makes me the minority on this site but that's how I feel.

My husband isn't "afraid " of me being with black males, or any males for that matter. He just believes that since we're married I should only have sex with him. And if he could keep his dick in his pants and not sleep with every other woman he can I would only have sex with him.

I get that you're ok with your wife having sex with black men and if it makes you happy that she's having another man's baby and not your's then good for you. But most men aren't like that. And to be honest I wouldn't want to be with a man who was ok with another man fucking his wife. I want a man who wants me all to himself. Maybe that makes me the minority on this site but that's how I feel.
But doesn't he want other women? And you other men? Is it better to cheat?

I can't give my wife the sexual satisfaction she needs. I love her so much that I let her have a black lover.

We love each other even more after I began watching them together.

tumblr_m2fpd86z7E1rsj09wo1_500.jpg

if sluttier means more confident in myself, the answer is yes. when i was younger i was very shy and closed in a rigid education and it was so deep in me that i was not able to express and live sexual life without regrets or fears. since i've started lifestyle i feel more free and confident in myself to seduce and have sex even at first met, and do things that give me real pleasure.

if sluttier means more confident in myself, the answer is yes. when i was younger i was very shy and closed in a rigid education and it was so deep in me that i was not able to express and live sexual life without regrets or fears. since i've started lifestyle i feel more free and confident in myself to seduce and have sex even at first met, and do things that give me real pleasure.
Fine development. :)
tumblr_m76ermnjew1ryc45go1_500.jpeg

Back