Black Superiority and white submission

Hey, Mac now you are against GWB?

.... Unless that stands for a good scotch?! If you'd been around back in Oct/Nov when our lit'l political thread was running, you'd know I'm not a conservative, lowlife, ReThuglican ... :) Actually I don't consider myself a liberal liar, either. I'm more a moderate Democrat, and let's leave it at that. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld ought to be in a federal prison right now, but that's just MY opinion! ;)

I consider our black friend Axel, superior than me. I didn't need watch him fucking my wife to know it. When my wife told me about her sexual life with him, before me, I began to admire his virility and sex potential. Perhaps there are men doing the same than him, but in his particular case, I know he's a good male and excellent lover due he's black. My wife had at least 7 boyfriends before me, but Axel was the only guy who really could make Susanna cum, as wildly as she needed.
All the times they fucked in front of me (and there have not been as many sex encounters as I would have liked to) I surrendered completely at him. I assisted my wife sucking her boobies, massaging her clitoris and I've cleaned her pussy a lot of times after Axel cummed.
We really feel an extreme appreciation for him and he knows it, that's why he's able to get as good erections as he has (he feels free to have sex).
Susie and me are talking about a travel by bus to Brasil, and I would like Axel come with us. I would wish they have sex over the bus. Susie has already fucked on a bus in the past, with a guy named Dennis. If Dennis could have sex with her, despite they could be seen, I'm sure Axel could do it even better than him.

Axel and Susie.jpg

Last edited:
Having been raised in a time before even segradation I was raised to look down on the black race, this former learning has been thrown to the side and now I am far to the other side. I know Black men to be superior to me in many ways and I know white women need black cock and to have black babies and I now totally accecpt and encourage such lifestyle and only wish I had seen the light years ago.

I been black only for a little over 2 years and slowly embraced my true nature to serve black men. My husband has come to understand that as well and I am proud to say that recently my bull moved in and has taken the role of head of the household. Hubby moved out of our bedroom and moved into the spare bedroom. It was a huge move but we both decided to finally submit to our true calling and have a real man join our lifes permanently. Tom my lover is the man of the house and has final say in dewcisons we are mixed up in. We let our cuckold be involved in some decisions but he knows Tom has final say. This is completely new to us and so far it's working.

Susan ... I think that's great. So, let me be sure I got this one straight ... Tom (your black lover) moves in as "head of household" now ... is the primary breadwinner, pays the bills (mortgage, car payments, utilities, groceries, taxes, and such) and basically runs everything while your hubby has been reduced to the importance of an amoeba, and just cleans house, cooks, and does the wash and stuff, while you and Tom bounce around on his kingsize Beautyrest or Sealy or Serta or Comfor-pedic mattress ... right? :)

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about ... I think I'm starting to get this "black men are everything" attitude as well ... :p Does this Tom guy have any friends like HIM? :)

This response is directed to MacNfries....

I'm sick of you making sarcastic comments every time I post and open up about my lifestyle and what we do. I'm also sick of people always making the black bulls look like they are just users, stupid, and low life’s, etc. This is a website for people into this lifestyle. We are all at different stages and that ok, please do not make judgments on others. If you want to judge, look in the mirror!!! My lover Tom contributes to our household as well and no he does not make the most but he is the man of the house now. What a man earns should not be what he gets judged by. We have a complicated arrangement but it works for us if you don't agree I don't really care. Please stop insinuating that the black men we are with are less than others. I find people like you to be hypocrite’s, you like to see your wife with a black man but in your eyes they are less than you. I got news for you, they are the ones fucking your wife and giving her the pleasure you can't, keep thinking you are better...lol.

I'm sick of you making sarcastic comments every time I post and open up about my lifestyle and what we do. I'm also sick of people always making the black bulls look like they are just users, stupid, and low life’s, etc. This is a website for people into this lifestyle. We are all at different stages and that ok, please do not make judgments on others. If you want to judge, look in the mirror!!! My lover Tom contributes to our household as well and no he does not make the most but he is the man of the house now. What a man earns should not be what he gets judged by. We have a complicated arrangement but it works for us if you don't agree I don't really care. Please stop insinuating that the black men we are with are less than others. I find people like you to be hypocrite’s, you like to see your wife with a black man but in your eyes they are less than you. I got news for you, they are the ones fucking your wife and giving her the pleasure you can't, keep thinking you are better...lol.

Well said. It's a shame we don't have an 'unlike' button...

I never had the situation where the Africans involved with my wife had any interest in her moving in with them, or them moving in with us. it was more like my wife, and later *******, were simply on call for them when required.

Once very early in my discovery of my wife's affair she was 'dressed to *******' and waiting near our door a full half an hour before her lover was due.

Apart from being ready and waiting she was also very nervous and walking up and down anxiously.

So I turned to ask her why she was 'doing this' i.e. having the affair.

She looked at me an became calm for a moment. She walked over and took my hand and pulled it under her dress and up against her pussy. She was literally dripping wet with hot excitement.

'That's why' she said and walked back to the door

She looked at me an became calm for a moment. She walked over and took my hand and pulled it under her dress and up against her pussy. She was literally dripping wet with hot excitement.

'That's why' she said and walked back to the door

WOW! Wish she was coming to see me before she said that to you.

I been black only for a little over 2 years and slowly embraced my true nature to serve black men. My husband has come to understand that as well and I am proud to say that recently my bull moved in and has taken the role of head of the household. Hubby moved out of our bedroom and moved into the spare bedroom. It was a huge move but we both decided to finally submit to our true calling and have a real man join our lifes permanently. Tom my lover is the man of the house and has final say in dewcisons we are mixed up in. We let our cuckold be involved in some decisions but he knows Tom has final say. This is completely new to us and so far it's working.

Hi Susan
I'm really pleased that this arrangement is working for you as being a cuckold wannabe this is the type of relationship that I would love to experience (if I can find the right partner first of all that is!).
How content is your hubby with the arrangement and do you think it can last over a long period? If so, I think you are a very lucky lady as are your cuck and black lover.

Well said. It's a shame we don't have an 'unlike' button...

Actually the "ignore" button works quite well. You just go to that person's personal info & hit that ignore button ... and you don't have to put up with a person's arrogance, smart remarks, comments, humorous-factual-sincere postings. ;) I like creating conversation, however, so my desire is to post things that will get people to respond, whether positively or negatively. It makes the threads a lot more interesting. Don't you think?

Back