Black Superiority and white submission

Interesting thread... and as usual somebody brought in politics and racism. :confused:

With that said, It depends more on the person than the race although I love the tabooness of interracial relationships. I also see more more Black women with white men and it would be real interesting to see what those black women have to say because people seem to forget that there are 2 sexs to a race.

I think both races are equal biologically and the difference comes down to cultural and environmental factors. Case in point.. is the perception that blacks are more badass, or more dangerous. Its been said that people are more inclinded to move to the other side of the street when coming across a person who is black. Now, statistically I agree to an extent that the black man is more adapted to steal your purse, but historically its the white man who has proven himself to be more warlike and when they snap........ they go full hannibal lector.

This is an incarcerated black man. Yes he is thuggish but he will fuck your brains out and you will love it:

Thug.JPG

This is an incarcerated white male. He will just eat your brains:
The-Silence-of-the-Lambs.jpg

Interesting thread... and as usual somebody brought in politics and racism. :confused:

Kind of hard to not bring racism into a thread entitled Black Superiority ...., don'tcha' think??? :rolleyes:

With that said, It depends more on the person than the race although I love the tabooness of interracial relationships. I also see more more Black women with white men and it would be real interesting to see what those black women have to say because people seem to forget that there are 2 sexs to a race.

Nope, don't forget 'em and wish there were more participating here, but they probably figure it would be a waste of time as all they would find is "brothers" looking for white pussy, white ho's looking for black dick and white wimps looking for black dick for their wives and themselves.

( Psst! Hey, lovely black ladies- there are some white guys here looking for you beautiful women of color too! :) )

I think both races are equal biologically and the difference comes down to cultural and environmental factors.

Totally in agreement on this.

Case in point.. is the perception that blacks are more badass, or more dangerous. Its been said that people are more inclinded to move to the other side of the street when coming across a person who is black. Now, statistically I agree to an extent that the black man is more adapted to steal your purse, but historically its the white man who has proven himself to be more warlike and when they snap........ they go full hannibal lector.

I think you probably meant more apt rather than adapted, but I don't think you are correct historically as there have been warlords from every race throughout history and as far as going "Hannibal Lector", I think the indigenous tribes in Africa as well as the Amazon region tend to get a higher, well deserved reputation for that.

Well, OK there was the Donner Pass thing and the Rugby team in the Andes, but those were under rather extreme conditions.

This is an incarcerated black man. Yes he is thuggish but he will fuck your brains out and you will love it:

Thug.JPG

Um, no, actually the Wife is totally turned off to the thug thing. Give her a well dressed, well mannered, self assured gentleman and she melts.

This is an incarcerated white male. He will just eat your brains:
The-Silence-of-the-Lambs.jpg

OH Yeah? Well OK , BUT they really do go well with sauteed fava beans and a nice chianti! Stch stch stch! :devil:

Just stop being a dickhead you can debate issues etc without winding people like a 14 year old boy fumbling with his cock for the first time, if you are bright enough to be on this site, appreciating what turns your wife on, then at least pay her, Susan and others a little respect and don't hide behind the pathetic claim you are creating debate it can be done in many ways...

.... Unless that stands for a good scotch?! If you'd been around back in Oct/Nov when our lit'l political thread was running, you'd know I'm not a conservative, lowlife, ReThuglican ... :) Actually I don't consider myself a liberal liar, either. I'm more a moderate Democrat, and let's leave it at that. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld ought to be in a federal prison right now, but that's just MY opinion! ;)
Finally, something that I concur with you on...

This response is directed to MacNfries....

I'm sick of you making sarcastic comments every time I post and open up about my lifestyle and what we do. I'm also sick of people always making the black bulls look like they are just users, stupid, and low life’s, etc. This is a website for people into this lifestyle. We are all at different stages and that ok, please do not make judgments on others. If you want to judge, look in the mirror!!! My lover Tom contributes to our household as well and no he does not make the most but he is the man of the house now. What a man earns should not be what he gets judged by. We have a complicated arrangement but it works for us if you don't agree I don't really care. Please stop insinuating that the black men we are with are less than others. I find people like you to be hypocrite’s, you like to see your wife with a black man but in your eyes they are less than you. I got news for you, they are the ones fucking your wife and giving her the pleasure you can't, keep thinking you are better...lol.
Tusche' Beautiful! The TRUTH!

I been black only for a little over 2 years and slowly embraced my true nature to serve black men. My husband has come to understand that as well and I am proud to say that recently my bull moved in and has taken the role of head of the household. Hubby moved out of our bedroom and moved into the spare bedroom. It was a huge move but we both decided to finally submit to our true calling and have a real man join our lifes permanently. Tom my lover is the man of the house and has final say in dewcisons we are mixed up in. We let our cuckold be involved in some decisions but he knows Tom has final say. This is completely new to us and so far it's working.
An IDEAL "arrangement", socially far beyond what our society will engage in but as we are embarking on a social paradigm shift where women are definitely acquiring more economic, political and social power; HER (your choice) in the man you choose to bed with you will be a major "normal" in decades to come. The society is and will be naive but within the construct of the spousal rights between a man and his wife this is acceptable and believe it or not beneficial to your community because you, the wife are truly happy!! "Change" ... Is HERE and I applaud you, your man and your husband.

why don't know what to say your sister saw you naked and I'll definitely check my sister for even telling anyone else about my package I guess you and your sister have a very open relationship I'm close if my sister but I'll be damned have her see me naked

why, blackmeat, what "possibly" could you disagree with me on? I thought I was with the program, here! ;)
Everything you post I do not agree with you, your opinion on the Cheney-Bush Administration and our country's "righting a MAJOR wrong", imprisonment will be proper "justice" for those men. However, if they ever see the inside of a prison cell, it may as well be "posthumously", just a fantasy...

Back