Black Superiority and white submission

This should be a really easy decision for most White married men and also those whites planning on being married when you take into consideration the white female's feeling and pleasure. Its really quite simple,white women for the most part are attracted to black men Physically and Mentally and thats without sexual contact having taken place. Add the sheer sexual attraction of the black male,his vast superiority in pleasing our women,his incredible endurance,his superior cock size and the larger amounts of cum they are capable of delivering and it is understandable why our women and many of our men want to worship black cock. Personally I would find great pleasure in serving black men as well as being completely and totally supportive of there attentions to my wife or any female members of my family.

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you
I like you believe white's especially women but men also if the black's wishes to control them should be under black control at least as far a sex is involved. My wife however does not feel this way so I have not been able to prove my support of this lifestyle. As for full time ownership of myself, that is something I'm not quite ready for but I am close and it might not take more than once or twice being used by blacks to move me into total obedience. I wish I was like you and had a wife who was willing to live this lifestyle I know its what i want.

You just know she takes it every hole from Black men and begs for more !
THAT may be true..and i suspect it truly is. men do seem to enjoy looking at her pics on here that i posted and want more o see. in reality they look at her also...and im sure i think i know what they are wanting

women could bring their hubbies in for training. oops, i mean for therapy!!! :devil:

Training, i mean therapy, is something that is overlooked in a lot of new cuckold relationships. The man typically has this fantasy of wanting his wife or gf to have sex with other men, but because of our societal upbringings in the US, women are not supposed to have sex outside a relationship. So, what to do? A woman desires sex, desires big cock, especially if their man is small, but what would everyone think?

When i meet a couple that has been "trying" this for years, they are on the verge of divorce. Cuckolding is not swinging and swinging is not a path to a successful relationship. Eventually one or both people will decide that they just dont want the other person anymore. Swinging is a last ditch effort, but its futile.

Cuckolding on the other hand is a way to keep a relationship going. The wife can feel comfortable with her sexual desires because she knows that her cuckold is truly ok and loves her more. He cannot have sex with anyone else, which increases his desire for her. She must though, cherish his love and desire.

there are of course cuckold relationships that divorce. Its sad, because there must have been a lack of communication and or/training, because there should never be a reason for a cuckold relationship to end. It should be the optimal for both people.

Sally, have you done any training, i mean therapy lol

Am I the only guy who wants to give his wife bbc strictly for her pleasure? I dont see the pleasure in being humiliated and put down constantly. I want to share my girl but only because itll make her go crazy, not because of some inferiority/humiliation complex..

Where are all the guys who want to just let their girl go crazy, without wanting to be a sissy/cuck etc who gets no pussy?
I am like you a guy who know's he's a man and likes pussy myself and like you wants my wife to enjoy the best cock out there and have pleasure from it I do not see this as being humiliating nor do I feel Inferior as a man to black men I do think I'm inferior at providing the manner of sex they are capable of and they may be superior in other ways. It is just a choise each man has to make as to how far he will go with it.

Seems like every thread ends up being, or trying to be as PC politically correct "as possible" ... the 'in the middle' grey area where one disagrees with anyone who has 'any' form of one-sided or extreme belief (or opinion). Even when talking about Superiority/Submission ... it always SEEMS TO steer towards the "... No, it's really just a middle preference .. I'm not like that .. a little but not all the way .. it's in the middle ... it's just a choice .. let's all be so gleeful about this .. that's the way it 'should be' and not like you are saying" type of comments. Every thread.

Seems like every thread ends up being, or trying to be as PC politically correct "as possible" ... the 'in the middle' grey area where one disagrees with anyone who has 'any' form of one-sided or extreme belief (or opinion). Even when talking about Superiority/Submission ... it always SEEMS TO steer towards the "... No, it's really just a middle preference .. I'm not like that .. a little but not all the way .. it's in the middle ... it's just a choice .. let's all be so gleeful about this .. that's the way it 'should be' and not like you are saying" type of comments. Every thread.

In Africa there is none of this nonsense of political correctness!

There is the exercise of real black power....and there is white submission.

Whatever means the African took to obtain his position of sexual power over 'whites' is seen by other Africans as 'acceptable' especially of they get a share of the soft, shapely, submitting whites of ''any sex or age.'

The main reaction of an African police officer to discovering a white family is being dominated is to offer protection to the blackmailing African in return for the officer bedding who he wants as well...

The main reaction of a wealthy African to discovering whites are being bedded by someone further down the pecking order is to step in and take them over for himself.

Should the submitting whites then be 'exploited' well that is just 'fair' isn't it...

the easiest way for an airport passport.immigration officer to make a quick buck is to sell on the details of newly arriving expats (with a pretty wife/daughters) to rich sponsors

Back