Black Superiority and white submission

Am I the only guy who wants to give his wife bbc strictly for her pleasure? I dont see the pleasure in being humiliated and put down constantly. I want to share my girl but only because itll make her go crazy, not because of some inferiority/humiliation complex..

Where are all the guys who want to just let their girl go crazy, without wanting to be a sissy/cuck etc who gets no pussy?

Am I the only guy who wants to give his wife bbc strictly for her pleasure? I dont see the pleasure in being humiliated and put down constantly.

Kitty, it does appear this thread has attracted more than its share of "fags & drags" ... not sure why! I thought this was a site about BBC & white wives ... but its got a lot of white homos wanting to suck black cock. Not sure why! Cuckolding is about pleasuring the wife. I don't think many of these guys even have wives and why they're here. :unsure:

Am I the only guy who wants to give his wife bbc strictly for her pleasure? I dont see the pleasure in being humiliated and put down constantly. I want to share my girl but only because itll make her go crazy, not because of some inferiority/humiliation complex..

Where are all the guys who want to just let their girl go crazy, without wanting to be a sissy/cuck etc who gets no pussy?

You done so before?

Reactions: wit
You done so before?
Not yet, we just decided to go through with it so we're still getting comfortable before it happens. The idea turns us both on like crazy. Sure it won't take long, we've had plenty of interest so far :)

Reactions: wit
Not yet, we just decided to go through with it so we're still getting comfortable before it happens. The idea turns us both on like crazy. Sure it won't take long, we've had plenty of interest so far :)

You found the bull to do it with?

And I'm available for the exclusive purpose of giving white wives sexual pleasure.

No, you are not the only one who feels this way. But you also must realize that if you are willing to give your wife up to a BBC then it is most certainly also for your pleasure as well as hers. The question is why do you you want to see her with another man, especially a black man? In my case, I had never had a fetish about interracial sex until my wife told me about her black lovers she had before she met me. She told me she loved black men and that she thought they were very attractive and great lovers.
The mental picture of my pretty petite blonde Amie with black men ignited a spark in me that I'd never felt before. I was the one that encouraged her to have sex with them while I watched. What I was not prepared for is the conflicting emotions I felt and how complicated it got. While I was very turned on I also felt jealousy, envy and fear of losing my wife. I don't know about this black superiority thing as my wife is attracted to thuggish black men who come from lower social/economic status. She allows them to do anything they want to her so this I suppose is an example of white submissiveness, both on her part as well as mine as I sit back and let them have their way with her. An example of this is the first time I saw her with black lovers she let them fuck her ass which she had not let me do in several years of marriage. You can imagine how this made me feel.
I guess the point is you should be prepared to feel emotions you have never felt before and not be surprised at anything.

Kitty, it does appear this thread has attracted more than its share of "fags & drags" ... not sure why! I thought this was a site about BBC & white wives ... but its got a lot of white homos wanting to suck black cock. Not sure why! Cuckolding is about pleasuring the wife. I don't think many of these guys even have wives and why they're here. :unsure:
You are soooo right Mac!

Right here my friend. Sex is supposed to be for pleasure. My wife loves goes wild when she gets some black cock and even more so when she is being enjoyed by both of us at the same time. Personally I think that those that get off on being humiliated and denied, as well as those that talk of black superiority are either suffering from mental illness or lack of manhood. Just my opinion.

That's me; want to get BBC for my wife for her pleasure. This is also for my pleasure as I would enjoy seeing her getting pounded and her holes stretched. Finally, the BBC that pounds her should enjoy the tight pussy and ass he will get. That's it; no humiliation, domination or denial of pussy. I might not have a big cock, but I'm extremely far from being a sissy.

Differentiating between African and western experience is subjective, and many basics might apply across the divide.
One of the ironies and and sources of amusement I found from my African exeriences was the level of skill and trickery and planning involved by Africans seeking to secure risk free white females to fuck. (when simple seduction did not work).
The typical expat in Africa is a highly skilled professional,maybe not at the peak of his profession, but 'generally' compared compared to ordinary Africans might seem godlike. The expat might earn depending on the country (Nigeria being different) £3000 a month while the typical African earns £20 a month. The tyical African shares a villa with 15 others or lives in a run down shanty town many many miles away. The expat lives in a luxurious villa. The African walks to work the expat drives, or is driven. Everyone 'respects' the decisions of the expat and ignores the decisions of ordinary Africans. The expat is often degree educated, or professionally qualified. Outside SA and Zimbabwe the education of the Africans is often very limited. There are degree qualified and professional and educated Africans, don't get me wrong, they are just not in any numbers. The expat is trusted by his employers, the African is not.

Despite all these advantages, The expat struggles to hang of to 'his women' in Africa.

Everybody wants to fuck his wife, while his teenage *******/daughters drive the Africans wild with ambitious lust. Even his ******* is a target for anyone who just wanst to 'fuck a white.'

and the Africans succeed.

The white females submit.

Not only do they submit to sex they submit to kinky sex.

'Well I would do this with my husband. With my husband I want to maintain an equal relationships and some 'power' over that relationship, but with the black man none of that applies. It is about sex, an adventure, breaking taboos, the thrill of the forbidden.'

So the expat drives off to work in the morning and his domestic/gardener/guard walks into his bedroom and pulls out his black African cock and his women wet themselves with excitement and submit.

or the expat's African boss tells the tricked and entrapped expat that he has an important client visiting who likes young white girls so go and fetch your ******* for him. Or 'orders' the expat off to inspect some part of the business then calls the expat's wife to arrange his 'lunch or dinner appointment with her' and she is excited and thrilled at the attention of the 'big man' in their lives.

All his education, training, skill, wealth and stability count for nothing when the thrill of black cock overtakes the senses of his females...

Back