Black Superiority and white submission

Nice ASS... HOWEVER, my BBC needs to be inside her.
yes sir id lik eto see your BBC going inside my wife ass also..and making her feel like the woman she is. i can't do that for her. personally i really dont see that her ass is all that, but what do i know anyways. i have had many Black men comment on her ass here in the forum and other places. seems she does have an ass real men want.

yes sir id lik eto see your BBC going inside my wife ass also..and making her feel like the woman she is. i can't do that for her. personally i really dont see that her ass is all that, but what do i know anyways. i have had many Black men comment on her ass here in the forum and other places. seems she does have an ass real men want.
She has a VERY beautiful ASS... WORTHY of a VERY PROPER POUNDING! My THICK 10 x 7 inch BBC with THOROUGHBRED Stamina will wear her ASS out to a NICE nap.

Submit to the Black man ... a natural for me.
tumblr_m6ssunnK0n1rtyv3jo1_250.gif

tumblr_m8zmfnUTsP1rz50j3o2_500.gif

tumblr_m9090uJfyC1qb7cq4o1_500.jpg

I kinda like :wub: seeing to his sexual needs. Very rewarding for me.

Loving these pics! I NEED a White Girl who LOVES BBC in her mouth to give me an EXCELLENT BLOW JOB... I reside in the NYC- NY Metro area and I have 10 long inches with a 7 inch girth. Anyone interested? Start a private conversation with me If you are available and Interested.

m
She has a VERY beautiful ASS... WORTHY of a VERY PROPER POUNDING! My THICK 10 x 7 inch BBC with THOROUGHBRED Stamina will wear her ASS out to a NICE nap.
my wife's ass could use to be worn out. goodness knows i can't do that. im incapable and inept at that or actually sexually pleasing her the way real men can.

m

my wife's ass could use to be worn out. goodness knows i can't do that. im incapable and inept at that or actually sexually pleasing her the way real men can.

i can post them again here if you wish Sir. personally i simply dont see she has that great of an ass to fuck or for Black men to use..but thats me and i am a white sissy..soooo.
please reply to let me know.

Back